𝟶𝟶𝟷.

CHAPTER ONE | ❝BEGINNING❞"Come to me, In the night hours

"Come to me, In the night hours ."

───。∴°✩∴.☽.∴✩°∴。───

      SCOTTIE HONORIA FELL HAD GONE AN ENTIRE TWO YEARS WITHOUT HEARING THE V-WORD. Maybe she had hoped she'd go forever without ever hearing it again, after her father left town, leaving Scottie to live with her aunt. Scottie thought that just maybe, if her vampire obsessed father left, she'd never have to hold a stake again. 

But then every vampire in town fell to the ground and Scottie Fell watched Stefan Salvatore fall, along with the mayor. Scottie knew about the council, her father hadn't kept any secrets from her, even at a young age. 

Scottie learned how to punch when she was eight years old. When she was nine she practiced thrusting stakes into the heart of fighting dummies and when she turned ten her dad taught her how to shoot a bow. She learned how to point a gun at eleven, she knew how to shoot every kind of gun by the time she was thirteen. 

Scottie didn't necessarily enjoy it, but it was her way of life. She knew it was a secret, something she had to protect. But Scottie just liked to focus on her books, keep her head down and play the quiet little Fell girl who stood in the corner at social events and only left the house when she had to. 

Scottie felt like she'd been hit by a bus when she found out her childhood friend was in the hospital. Scottie had been close with Caroline, Bonnie and Elena for as long as she could remember. They were her best friends, and she couldn't even express her worry when she found out Caroline was in the hospital. 

"I came as soon as I heard." Scottie said as she sped walked over to Bonnie and wrapped the girl in a hug. Bonnie was clearly stressed out, worried about Caroline a lot more than even Elena seemed to be. "Is she okay?" 

"She's weak right now, they put her in surgery." Bonnie answered. Scottie noticed Bonnie glance wearily over at Damon Salvatore, making Scottie frown. She's already figured the Salvatore brothers out, she knew what Stefan was, she knew Damon was most likely one too. 

"Is everyone else alright? Tyler and Matt?" Scottie asked, worried about her friends. Tyler could be a dick and Matt was little more than a jock but they were still Scottie's childhood friends. 

"They're good, they're okay." Bonnie assured and Scottie let out a small breath of relief, all though she was completely terrified for Caroline. Bonnie could see the worry one Scottie's face, she wasn't good at lying or hiding her feelings. "Hey, Scotts, she's gonna be okay." Bonnie assured, she seemed too sure as Scottie looked up at her. "I know it." Bonnie said, glancing over at where Damon stood. 

Scottie followed her gaze, looking over at the Salvatore. The Fell girl didn't expect him to look up and meet her eyes. He stared at her across the hall but Scottie only gave him a glare before she looked back at Bonnie.