𝟶𝟶𝟼.

CHAPTER SIX | ❝FIRST FAILURES❞"'Stay with me, A little longer 

"'Stay with me, A little longer ."

───。°✩ : *.☽.*: ° 。───

       SCOTTIE ALWAYS LOVED TO DANCE. Through all the awful training she'd been put through in her childhood, she didn't care as long as she got to do ballet. 

Spinning on her toes to any part of music she could find that she'd yet to dance to, or even dancing in silence made her feel at peace. Her father wanted her to be graceful and flexible, along the sorts of BlackWidow if you will. Assassin of vampires. A stupid concept, but a pretty one. 

Scottie had been made up to fight. Her father left her in town to protect it while he was away. But she'd failed. Her friends were in danger, she was working with her enemies and she had truly failed. 

She'd failed, and she was lying in a puddle of her own blood in the room that had raised her to be strong. Her gray tank top was soaked in her own blood, so was her hair, she was still bleeding from her neck from Katherine's attack. 

In her mind, she was dancing a dangerous dance in a room full of red and black. She was all alone, the only stakes were her own life. 

And then she felt herself being shaken, her name being shouted, and then suddenly the pain dispersed and the world came back to her. 

She's met by the face of Damon in her brightly lit dance room. "Come on, Snoody, can't die on us yet." It took Scottie a moment to realize she'd been healed by vampire blood. It took another moment for her to realize what happened, and then she shot up to the sitting position in a panic. Looking around, she realized she was lying in a puddle of her own blood, Damon on her left and Stefan was somewhere on her right, but she hadn't really processed anything. 

"Snoody, hey, can you hear me?" Damon's voice cut through her confusion making her look over at the baby blue eyed vampire. 

"Katherine." Scottie coughed out, her eyes wide as she stared at the blood on the floor. "Katherine was here. She was in my house." 

"What? How did she even get in?" Damon asked, eyebrows pinched up in concern as he tried to make sure Scottie's neck wound had healed. 

"I don't-" Scottie shook her head, still kinda in shock from the attack within her own home. 

"She posed as Elena." Stefan stated, shaking his head, realizing how easy it would be for Katherine to get past Meredith. 

"How did- how did you two even get in here?" Scottie asked the brothers, glancing from Stefan to Damon. They hadn't been invited in by Scottie, that was for sure. 

"Your aunt let us in." Damon answered as Scottie raised a hand to her neck and running a hand over the spot on her neck that she'd once bled from. "And then I smelled blood."