Kidnapped [rewritten]

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Y/n] and Paimon were covering in fear seeing the dragon before the group. She felt her hand being held my Aether while holding Paimon's hand, who gently was trying to calm the girl.

"Then why do I see sadness in your eyes?"
Venti spoke to dvalin.

"This isn't sadness..."
Looking at Jean, [Y/n] saw him mumbling something, yet she couldn't hear it.

Then, a cryo shot hit the Holy Lyre. Making Venti fall back and the instrument fall on the ground.

"Venti!'

[Y/n] push Paimon to Aether while she Sprint towards the Anemo God and hold his back. Looking over his body to any injuries, she was relieved noticing he was fine.

Turn to look at the Dragon with a angry look, she step up in front of the group, furious about Dvalin.

The Cryo abyss mage was right be side the dragon. [Y/n] could almost see the smile behind they mask.

"Do not be fooled my him, dear dragon. He took you Beloved from you."
The abyss mage talking in it's annoying voice.

-'beloved?'

"Only to be with her and left you to rot alone..."
It continue.

The group goes in front of [Y/n], protect both the bard and the girl. Aether held a angry expression on his face, almost tempting to pull his sword out.

"Now, he's going to do this once more."

"Barbatos..."
Dvalin growls in anger. [Y/n] Took a step back while Paimon hide behind her.

"Don't let him take your Beloved away! Mondstadt has already turned it's back on you!"

Then, Dvalin let out a roar as he start to float more higher, making [Y/n] Hug Venti closer because of the fear, Paimon grabbed on the rope of her wings.

In the Game, this scene would give her tinggles, but now int only made her notice that it wasn't a game, it was a real life situation.

"You!"
Dvalin start to flap his wings with force, making the rope around [Y/n] starting to get loose, just for the girl held on Barbatos to not flew away.

"You're playing this all along?!"

The strong wind made [Y/n] and Paimon Almost flew away in the sky, just to have have Venti and Aether holding her hands, as the girl was trying to close her wings, Paimonwas holding on [y/n]'s feathers.

"Aether!"
[Y/n] yelled, feeling her hands slip from Venti's and Aether's hand.

"[Y/n]!"
Both the bard and the Traveler looked at the girl, fear and concern crossing their eyes.