Close enough [Rewritten +18]

[Mature content ahead! If you're under 18, please leave or read the next chapter!]♥︎=Mature content

♥︎=Mature content.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"Aether."

"Hum?"

"could you let go?"

"why?"

"because we are in bed for... 6 minutes and still counting."

[Y/n] was facing the ceiling, with a blank smile on her. Aether was still laying in the girl's chest, long hair without his braid on, spread around the bed.

"But you're too comfy..."

"Aether... I'm not a pillow."

"..."

"Okay I had enough!"

Forcing the blond away, [y/n] sit by the bed edge, crossing her arms and look away from the blond. Hearing the bed move, she saw a shadow covered her right side.

"Hmph!"

A pair of hands took the girl's shoulders and turn her to the side, as [y/n] still haven't look at the blonde, which was better after the days passed by.

"[y/n]."

Not responding to him, [y/n] Closed her eyes when a warm hand was placed on her cheek, turning her face toward Aether, yet still having a angry expression on her face.

"[Y/n]."

Continue to keep her eyes closed, she turn her head to the side with a 'humph!' Leaving her nose.

Then, [y/n] let out a yelp when she felt something bite her neck as her [e/c] eyes look over Aether, and saw the Blonde with a smug grin on his face.

"y-you!"

[Y/n] push the boy out of the bed, hearing the blonde let out a 'oof' When he fell on the ground.

The right time Paimon got in the room.

"Ah? What is happening?"
Paimon ask, holding a plate with food on it.

Quickly standing up, [y/n] grab a towel with her, feeling the now, numb bite on her neck still there.

"I'm gonna take a shower, suit yourself boy!"

Walking towards the door of the bathroom, she let out a final 'humph' and walk in, closing the door with her tail.

"Ow..."
Aether stand up, rubbing his arm by the fall.

"You really don't know how to treat woman."
Paimon respond, taking a piece of fish with her hand and eating it.

Aether just gave her a look, before his eyes turn to look at where [y/n] left.

Inside the bathroom, it had a toilet, a bathtub and a sink. No mirror...