Liyue: Zhongli + Xiao Part 1 ⚠ Smut ⚠

[the horny author: hahahaha! Don't worry Author, I'll feed your horny children with this combo!]

[The author: *tie-down with a muzzle on their mouth, screaming 'no' in a muffle way.]

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

It's have been months since I decided to stay in Liyue. Aether and Paimon left(she have to drag him away), because, this place was peaceful and all she had to do was avoid the fatui.

[Y/n] was looking for zhongli for a while now. She already meet Xiao, but he didn't appear when she called.

Needless to say, when [y/n] walked in on him sprawled on his office floor at Wangsheng funeral parlor, his shoulders heaving in agony, you were shocked.

Actually, you were beyond shocked, she were scared.

“Zhongli, what happen?!”
She whisper-shout, swiftly closing the door behind you and locking it.

His head drunkenly turns towards you, his hazy eyes flickering with recognition.

“please, bring me some water and close the blinds.”
The hairs on the back of [y/n]'s neck stand on end from the sound of his voice.

The geo mark on her body seem to glow strangely. Something was wrong.

The naturally deep timbre of his voice was several octaves lower than normal, reaching a depth that would be considered paranormal.

Concerned, [y/n] start towards him but the look in his eyes makes her take a step back.

The usual amber colour of his iris is now an intense shade of orange and gold, and his pupils are narrowed into slits like those of an animal.

"What the hell..."
[Y/n] whisper. Placing her hands over her mouth, she hurry to fill a cup with water and hand it to him, pushing his silky hair away from his face.

"What is wrong, Zhongli?"
His muscular chest heaves, exposed by the buttons that are nearly completely undone to his waist.

There is a scaleyness to his forearems and the veins seem to have a golden glow to them. Is that what his arms have always looked like?

He always wears long gloves so [y/n] aren't sure.

When she look up, her eyebrows nearly disappear into her hairline.

From his hair sprouts two black horns that fade into an amber colour- much like his hair- and twist up in a beautiful arc on either side of his head.