Traitor [Rewritten]

[Author: older readers, you know what it's coming

New readers... I am so sorry.]

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"Wait, so you have a Twin?!"
Paimon ask, her eyes widen by this mew information.

"Yes. Unfortunately, he always were the opposite of me..."

In the Origin of the Wind, Aether held a surprise yet angry expression while Paimon was listening. He notice the [Y/n]'s earing turn into a green blue tone and then purple from time to time.

"Celestia... I think she thought that I was lonely after Mondstadt battle against that God... so she gave me a brother. Yet as the times pass by, he Copy my form and start to take things he wanted... even people."
Venti continue, showing a sorrow look.

Aether was willing to listen the Anemo Archon. Yet, in the back of his head, a bad feeling was telling him to hurry.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"I through you're already finished with this... "play time" of yours."
L

umine, the Traveler's sister, walking towards the Selfish God. Narcissus.

[New character unlocked! ;!=;!/[# =Narcissus]

The God turn to look at the blond girl and pout, placing a hand on his head and the other, pointing at something.

"oh, I wish. but that girl's will is to strong, even for the poison!"
The God yelled, while pouting.

Looking at the direction where the God pointed, Lumine Widen her eyes a little.