Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 The brat got beaten up!

At dusk in summer, with the Chu family's brigade backed by the green hills and facing the river, green smoke rose from the kitchens of each house.

The members of the commune who had been busy all day rested on the dam where the food was dried at the mouth of the brigade department, and a gust of mountain wind blew over, making it cool and comfortable.

A group of naughty children were jokingly chasing and fighting, bumping into people accidentally, and being yelled at by adults occasionally.

At this time, a child's sharp cry suddenly came from the pig farm not far away, and a group of adults hurried over, what happened.

"Wang Dawa, stop for me and see if I don't break your leg today."

"Run, run, Teacher Chu is here!"

Chu Yun rushed over with a stick, and a group of half-sized children fled in all directions.

A crying little girl tugged on Chu Yun's trouser legs: "Auntie, Wang Dawa smashed into the cesspit, and the pig manure got on my shoes. My mother just made new shoes for me."

As she spoke, the little girl burst into tears, her face covered with tears and snot.

Chu Yun sighed deeply, and supported her forehead, this brat!

She crossed over for three days and heard complaints when she didn't do anything all day long. She was either beating the child every day, or she was on the way to beat the child.

The point is that the elders in the family are very protective, and the yellow thorn stick in Chu Yun's hand has never fallen on the buttocks of the two brats.

"Yezi is good, don't cry, auntie will go to town tomorrow to buy you biscuits, okay?"

The little girl Ye Zi sobbed: "Really?"

"Really, you can get it at your aunt's house tomorrow."

Chu Yun's expression changed: "Now my aunt is going to settle accounts with Dawa Wang and avenge you."

She was so tired and flustered, her eldest son Wang Dawa was six years old, and Wang Erwa was five years old. Regardless of their young age, the two brothers were just like the devil incarnation, cats hate dogs.

The original body was a typical golden phoenix flying out of a chicken coop. She was admitted to the university in 1963 by relying on her own learning ability. In her junior year, the school was closed. She returned to the countryside and was still a sweet potato. Mountain County High School as a math teacher.

Later, through someone's introduction, she married Wang Jianye, the youngest son of a high school teacher. Wang Jianye is also a college student.

Wang Jianye works in the Northeast, and he goes back to Lingshan County once or twice a year at most. The couple can be regarded as widowed childcare. The man can't help, the parents-in-law haven't retired yet, and Chu Yun is busy with work, so the child can only be sent back. The natal family watched.

Chu Yun was favored at home, and the two elders loved the house and Wu, and told the two grandchildren that they wanted the stars and not the moon, and raised the two children to be lawless.

His predecessor was highly educated, and his parents-in-law were also decent people. How could he let these two children go on like this?

It was also bad luck. When my predecessor went up the mountain to chase the child a few days ago, he accidentally rolled down the mountain and passed away. Chu Yun passed through, the back of her head hurt as if it had been split open, she didn't bleed when she touched it, and only heard the last words, no matter what, she must train the child to be a talent.