Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Little girl: Thank you, niece Chu Yun...

This year, Li Xianglan didn't come back for Chinese New Year, so Chu Yun still went to Li's house and didn't stay long. The New Year's goods were delivered, and she sat down and drank a cup of tea before leaving.

Li Xianglan's parents enthusiastically persuaded them to keep them for dinner, but Chu Yun shied away from going to Qingda to see the teacher, so she successfully left the Li family.

After leaving the gate of Li's house, the two brothers Wang Mu and Wang Lin held Chu Yun's arm affectionately, one on each side.

Wang Mu: "Are we really going to Qingda University?"

Wang Jianye glanced at his watch: "It's just ten o'clock, let's go."

Chu Yun spread her hands: "I didn't bring a New Year gift."

"When you go, you have to pass by the family courtyard and ask Wang Mu to go upstairs to get it."

Wang Mu was angry: "Why am I going to get it?"

Wang Jianye: "Why don't Wang Lin go? If you don't go, why don't you let me and your mother go? Why raise you?"

Wang Mu and Wang Lin dragged their mother to walk quickly, ignoring their father.

When he arrived at the teacher's family home, Wang Mu went upstairs and came down with a bag of things: "I took all kinds of biscuits and snacks bought in Shanghai. I saw that there were sausages in the box next to me, so I took a few by hand."

"Okay, that's enough."

Wang Jianye and Chu Yun originally wanted to go to Qingda University to see Wu Qingfeng and Shang Lixin, and left after sitting down.

Who knew that Shang Lixin saw them and hadn't spoken to them yet. He grabbed a student on campus and told them to run quickly to call Vice Principal Lin.

Chu Yun smiled faintly: "Mr. Shang, are my reception standards so high now?"

Shang Lixin smiled: "No, let's go, follow me to the office for tea."

Chu Yun and Wang Jianye took their children to the office with Shang Lixin. He was not in a hurry at all, and walked slowly with his hands behind his back, asking her about the company on the way.

Chu Yun deliberately said, "Teacher Shang still understands this?"

"Can you understand? Don't think that I teach at school all day, so I don't know what it's like outside now."

At this moment, Wu Qingfeng and Lin Tang arrived successively.

Wu Qingfeng: "No, your name Chu Yun is too famous, especially people from Lingshan County and Jiangdong County, anyone can tell a few words about your deeds. There are so many accounting students in your company who know about you There are too many people."

Chu Yun: "Oh, what did they say about me?"

Lin Tang ran out of breath: "What are you talking about? You say you are nepotism. Most of the students in the accounting class you taught are now in your company. I heard that Liang Jing is still the second in command of your company?"

"How can there be so many, at most a hundred or so."

"And those who do business are all invested by you. Don't they count as working for you?"

"That definitely doesn't count. We can only call it cooperation. I pay for it, and they contribute."

"Hmph, listen to your nonsense."