Chapter 101- 104 End

Chapter 101: Chu Yun's Panic

After a simple breakfast, Wang Jianye drove, and Chu Yun sat in the co-pilot, ready to go to the port warehouse.

"and many more!"

Wang Mu and Wang Lin locked the door, put on their clothes and followed them out, rushing into the back seat.

Chu Yun: "You don't have to go, we will be back soon."

Wang Lin: "I want to go and see what it is."

"No, you go down! What is there to see, you don't understand."

"No, I'm going!"

Chu Yun turned her head and pushed Wang Lin. Wang Lin shrank to the left and fell into his brother's arms, refusing to go down!

Wang Jianye drove the car onto the road: "You can go, don't talk nonsense about what you see."

Wang Lin replied: "Didn't my mother say that I don't understand? What can I say if I don't understand?"

Chu Yun turned her head: "Wang Erwa, have you not finished your puberty yet? You just started rebelling now? You have to argue with me about anything you say to your father. You don't deserve a beating, do you?"

Wang Mu covered his younger brother's mouth: "Okay, stop arguing, there are so many cars behind, we must unite in front of outsiders. Grandma said, we are a family who love each other!"

Wang Mu let go of his hand: "Wang Erwa, if you keep nagging me, I will beat you!"

After being threatened twice within a few minutes, Wang Lin completely shut up. He couldn't figure it out, he was clearly the most beloved youngest son, how did he get to the bottom of the food chain?

Wang Jianye drove the car outside the warehouse, and a train of military vehicles parked nearby one after another, surrounding the warehouse.

Workers working nearby, as well as merchants who picked up goods at the warehouse, were cleared.

Chu Yun took out a key from her bag and handed it to Wang Lin: "Go and open the door."

Wang Lin opened the door of the warehouse, and he only glanced at the things inside before being pushed to the outside.

A truck stopped at the door of the warehouse, and a few people got off the driver's seat. They didn't look like soldiers, but technicians.

Their family was blocked outside, and Captain Zhao went in to welcome them. After a while, Wang Jianye and Chu Yun were called in.

"Excuse me, when you saw this thing, were they dismantled from the aircraft carrier, or were they dismantled into several pieces when you went there?"

"It was taken down now."

Wang Jianye took out a drawing from his bag: "The two of us went in with their people and saw that they dismantled the engine system on the spot. After returning, I drew a drawing according to the way I remembered. You can refer to it. ."

Captain Zhao handed the blueprint to one of the experts, and the expert held the blueprint, his hands trembling uncontrollably: "That's how it was designed, and the power system we envisioned was designed like this."

"Thank you, you have been a great help!"

Captain Zhao looked at Chu Yun: "The money you paid in advance has been approved by the higher authorities, and I will send it to you later."

Chu Yun waved her hand: "No, I can still afford the money. You don't need to give me the money, just treat it as our family and contribute to the country."