Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Do you remember that your son is not yet mature...

The family arrived in Shanghai, and before Chu Yun had time to visit Mrs. Tang, Mrs. Tang came to their house first.

The next morning, as soon as Chu Yun woke up, she heard a knock on the door from below. She opened the bedroom window, and saw the well-dressed old lady Tang standing in the yard with a smile on her face.

Chu Yun smiled: "Happy Chinese New Year, old lady!"

The old lady Tang smiled and said, "I came to pick vegetables in your yard in the morning. I saw furniture in your house from the window. I guess you must have come."

When Chu Yun returned to her hometown from Beijing to celebrate the New Year, she sent a letter to Mrs. Tang, explaining that the New Year would come to Shanghai.

Chu Yun smiled: "You are very good at growing vegetables. Our family arrived yesterday, and we ate the vegetables you grew last night."

"Haha, you can eat as much as you like. When spring comes, we can grow more."

It was getting late, Chu Yun and Wang Jianye got dressed and came down, and woke up their two sons who were still sleeping late.

Chu Yun went downstairs first, opened the door and asked Mrs. Tang to come in, and poured her a glass of water.

The old lady Tang put down the vegetable basket, took a sip of warm water, and looked at the furnishings in the house: "You guys are really fast, you just arrived yesterday, and you have finished the house."

"A friend I know is in Shanghai. I asked him to keep an eye out for me earlier. When I arrived yesterday, I asked him to send it over." It is another series of making friends out of nothing.

"You're a good friend. Look at this chair, isn't it made of nanmu?"

Chu Yun nodded: "He makes antique furniture, and I like it myself, so I ordered a lot."

"It's rare that young people still like new furniture. I also think our old furniture is better."

Mrs. Tang likes old furniture, and they can talk together. Chu Yun chatted with Mrs. Tang, and Wang Jianye went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Wang Mu and Wang Lin came down from upstairs dozing off, and when they saw someone in the living room, they rubbed their eyes and said hello obediently.

The old lady Tang said pleasantly: "Wang Mu and Wang Lin have grown so tall? I remember they are only thirteen or fourteen years old."

Chu Yun smiled and said, "Yes, I'm in junior high school now."

Chu Yun introduced to her two sons: "This is Grandma Tang who used to live in Dongkuayuan, do you remember? When we just moved to Beijing, your father and I were not free, so you often went to Grandma Tang's house with badminton rackets Eat and drink."

The old lady Tang was overjoyed: "That can't be called eating and drinking."

Wang Mu and Wang Lin remembered: "Oh, Grandma Tang, you live nearby. My mother said yesterday that she would bring us to visit you. After you left, we haven't seen you for a long time. How are you doing? ?."

Old Madam Tang laughed so hard that she couldn't even close her mouth, and said several good words in a row.

Wang Lin was a sweet talker, he coaxed the old lady to laugh, and invited the old lady to come to the table and have some breakfast.

Wang Lin: "It doesn't matter if you come here after breakfast, if you eat some more, you will definitely be hungry after walking a street."

Wang Mu was sensible and gave Grandma Tang half a bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge.