"School Again" Ch. 1-12

[Scott POV]
It's school day again, i'm happy because i'll be seeing Isaac again, but OH BOY i hate school! But actually who gets excited about school though.

I sit on my place like every day, i can't believe it's been 1 month and so since school started, it felt like ages!

I believe Isaac should be arriving on 5 minutes.

[Isaac POV]
Even though it was a happy day this saturday, the sunday was hard, i got into a big argument with my dad... Which kinda made me feel worthless... And kinda... Made me... UGH, MAN HE'S SUCH A HYPOCRITE, on saturday he was hugging me and supporting and all and on sunday he was telling me to man up and that i'm a faggot.

I feel pain on my wrist again, it doesn't make me feel better, it just makes me conocentrate my feelings into that pain and not the other stuff happening, man Scott is gonna be mad at me...

I get to my place, to the side of Scott and salute him.

Isaac: "Morning."

Scott: "Morning, why so formal babe?"

Isaac: "I oops, i kinda said that because it's kinda my neutral way to say hi."

Scott: "Dude i love you, don't be formal with me."

We chuckle about that, i can't help but feel terrible about yesterday, i felt like passing out, maybe also because i didn't eat anything on dinner and on breakfast.

Scott: "Hey, babe you good?"

Isaac: "I..."

I hug him and sob on his shoulder.

Isaac: "I'm so, so sorry, i did it again..."

Scott: "It's alright, it's alright, but do what?"

Isaac: "I hurt myself again..."

Scott: "Babe..."

Isaac: "I'm just so, so sorry, i had an argument with my dad again..."

Scott: "I swear i'm gonna punch that bastard, i'd do anything to make you feel better."

Scott: "... I uhm have a bondage on my backpack, i'm gonna use it on you."

Isaac: "Uhm, you don't gotta."

Scott: "But i want to!"

Scott bondaged my cuttings, it was so cute, GRAH I LOVE HIM!

Scott: "There."

Scott kisses my wrist.

Scott: "It will feel better later."

Isaac: "Thank you, love."

Scott: "No problem!"

We looked at eachother and hugged, even at school, somebody was gonna ask about it, yet we didn't care anymore.

On the lunch break we were on a table like every day, James and Fritz were also there, we were talking about regular stuff, i don't really talk a lot, but Scott does carry my talk tho.

I was on a class and randomly Scott gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Isaac: "Hey! Not right now!"

Scott: "Oops, sorry, you're just so cute when you're concentrated."

I blush, he's so sweet and flirty...

Isaac: "Argh, shut up."

He chuckles.

Later, on the last 2 hours of classes, the classes were interrupted by an announcement from the principal.

Principal: "Alright kids, as you may know the scholar trip is on about 3 weeks, we need your parents to sign up a permission and we need that in this class ya'll get on groups of 4 people of the same gender for the rooms, that's about it."

OBVIOULY i was going to be with Scott in this trip, so we needed 2 more and who else than Fritz and James, we already had a group so i just gotta give the paper to my mom to sign it up. This gonna be exciting.

The classroom was of about 24 Students last time i checked, 13 boys and 11 girls, the groups were unpair but who actually cared? The remaining space would be used for school staff people.

Scott had to be in school overtime for the weekly soccer practice, so i said goodbye to him with a kiss and walked back home, i just couldn't imagine that i'm actually dating with someone, i never thought someone would like me... I never thought someone would love me...

Grah, enough bad feelings, i was home, i gave the paper to my mom, i was texting Scott while he was changing to school clothes (because they have deportive uniforms and stuff).

Scottie❤️

Scottie❤️
Hey-❤️❤️❤️❤️

Me
Sup, sports man!!!

Scottie❤️
Ouch, don't call me that :((((

Me
But you literally were playing soccer 5 minutes ago!!!!!1!!

Scottie❤️
Yep but i don't want you to see me a sport man, i know you don't like sports.

Me
What you do isn't a problem to me, Mr. Torres!!!!

//Author's Note: Torres is Scott's last name, if you didn't guess fron his dad being called Daniel and calling Scott mijo, he's hispanic lol//

Scottie❤️
Ok, Mr. Wright lol

//Author's Note: Wright is Isaac's last name lol (bc i just wanted!!!)//

Me
I've told you not to call me my last name grr!!!

Scottie❤️
Ow... :(((

Me
Ahahhajs

Scottie❤️
Same, wise words.

Me
HAHAHDHDHAG

Scottie❤️
You spitting facts over there!!!!1!

Me
Sorry.

Scottie❤️
I've told you not to say sorry!!!!

Me
Sorry :)

Scottie❤️
Fucc u WRIGHT!!

Me
HAEHJSJBDBDBGDH

Scottie❤️
SHEHSYDHSTSHDJJ

It was a day indeed.