"Here For You" Ch. 3-3

[Scott POV]
I got a call from Isaac, we were planning to go to the arcade and play for a bit today, so i was already ready to leave.

Isaac: "Scott, hi."

Scott: "Hi, Issac what's up?"

Isaac heard like he just cried a lot, but my suspictions ended real quick.

Isaac: "I feel like i have a cold, i can't leave home today, and my family went to do something..."

I quietly let out a sigh of relief.

Scott: "Can i... Go take care of you?"

Isaac: "Are you going to play nurse? Really?"

Scott: "Well, maybe if you're into that."

Isaac: "I don't think i am... But you don't really have to come."

Scott: "Oh no, I AM GOING, see you later, bye."

Isaac: "Bye..."

The call ended and i grabbed a few things, i then left an walked over to Isaac's house, what kind of family leave his sick son in house while they go who knows where? For fucks sake.

When i arrived, i knocked on the door, and Isaac came to open slowly, he was wearing a long sleeve shirt and baggy pants, not weird for him.

Scott: "Isaac, hey."

Isaac: "Hey..."

Scott: "You should be laying down on your bed!"

Isaac: "Okay..."

Isaac went upstairs, got interrupted by a sneeze and continued then, that was actually really cute.

He laid down on his bed, as i pulled out some things from my improvised first-aids-kit.

Scott: "Alright i have medicine for cold, lots of tissues, and this homemade thing that is just honey and lemon, i gotta say i hate it, but it works."

Isaac: "You did came prepared."

Scott: "That's my thing."

I then started to hum a song that was in my head as i prepared the things, i gave Isaac medicine and put the tissues on the drawer next to him.

Isaac: "Thank you, this is all too kind of you."

Scott: "For the best boyfriend in this world? Anything."

I jumped into the bed and cuddled with him.

Isaac: "I'm going to get you sick too..."

Scott: "I don't care, i want to be with you..."

Everything got warm and we took a nap,

//Author's Note:
This chapter is small, but that's because I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS GRAH
I don't know how to link the few ideas i have because of the season and day, so i'll do a time jump next chapter
Please stay tuned!//