"Proposal" A Look at the Future

[Scott POV, 8 years later]
I've been with Isaac for a lot of time already, i live with him after we finished college, still on the same city. It's wonderful being with him even at a regular house day.

Now the real deal is, i've been kinda thinking in proposing marriage to him, i already bought the ring and everything!

I've been thinking on telling him today, maybe go to a place that meant something to us when we were kids, who knows, after thinking about that i thought on the beach we visited on our first date, that place would be perfect.

Isaac was brushing his teeth at that moment, since it was barely 9 AM, on saturday.

I told him to go on a date today.

Scott: "Hey, i was wondering if you wanted to go on a date today?"

Isaac: "Oh, that would be good."

Scott: "Don't worry about anything, i've got everything prepared."

Isaac: "You had everything prepared? Before even asking me?"

Scott: "I uh..."

Isaac: "You're so awesome, you always think ahead!"

Scott: "Thank you."

I prepared the box with the ring, and i feel my heart race thinking on how i will tell him.

A few hours later we went again to that metro station and we arrived to the beach.

Isaac: "The beach? I remember here was our first date..."

Scott: "Yup, that's why i chose it."

We basically did again all the fun things we made on our first date, except we were way more in love now than then.

When we were lying on a towel in the sand, i looked at him in the eyes, i knew it was now.

Scott: "Hey, can you stand up?"

Isaac: "I uhm, sure."

We stood up, i was prepared to tell him what i wanted to do since a long time ago.

Scott: "You know here was our first date, right?"

Isaac: "Yes, of course."

Scott: "We've been together for 8 years already, it's been a long time and i can barely express how happy you've made me feel."

Isaac: "Scott...?"

Scott: "And i've... You've... I love you so much..."

Scott: "A-and i wanted to ask..."

Isaac: "S-Scott...?"

Isaac was nearly crying out as kneeled down and got a small box out of my pocket.

Scott: "W-will you... Will you marry me?"

[Isaac POV]
I was stunned, i couldn't believe it, he was proposing to me? I really don't deserve him.

But i knew that if i didn't accept i would break his heart, i couldn't do that.

Isaac: "Y-y-y-yeah! Of course, why wouldn't i!"

Scott: "OH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

Scott stood up and ran to hug me, it finally happened, i've been wanting this for so long.

He grabbed the ring and put it on my finger, i was flustered.

Scott: "There, a perfect fit ring for my new fiancé."

Isaac: "I can't believe this..."

Isaac: "Why would you love me so much so you want to marry me?"

Scott: "I don't know, i just love you, there doesn't need to be a reason to love such a lovely person."

Isaac: "You know i'm not that good as you make it sound..."

Scott: "But that's a lie, you are good, i love you, you're my favorite person in this world."

Isaac: "Thank you..."

We were lying on the towel for long until it was late and we went to our house, let's just say it was a beautiful day, i can't wait to finally be on our wedding.

I love Scott.