Chapter 31- Hidden Scars

--Aurora POV--

His voice called my name, desperately, calling for the touch of my skin to be on his, as if he would burst into flames if I didn't listen, but I had no choice, my body moved on its own, and before I knew it, we were tangled up in each other's arms, our breaths mixing, eyes blazing, and bodies yearning for the touch of the other.

He practically tore my clothes off, throwing it on the ground before moving to the next item, and once nothing was left, his arms wove around my bare waist, leaving a heated trail in its wake as he thrust me foreword, my chest pressed up against his own.

"Gio," My voice called, yearning his touch, and he complied.

"You wild seductress," His voice groaned as I desperately stripped him of his own clothes, but noticing my struggle, he helped me out; Pulling his shirt off which I had unbuttoned, followed by his pants, and everything else until he was bare.

But there was no time to marvel at the sight of his body as he leaned down, his lips running down my body, from my breasts to my stomach where the stubble of his facial hair tickled my skin, but I didn't complain, only pulled him closer. One of my hands unknowingly outstretched for him, and he grabbed it as if assuring me of his presence while his other arm wrapped itself around my thigh, hoisting it over his shoulder, and he leaned his head up, sparing me one excited glance before falling, and the gasp left my throat before I could think to stop it.

Clenching onto the bed sheets with my free hand, my body writhed in pleasure under his, but he tightened his grip on my hand as well as around my thigh, keeping me from moving too much.

"Aurora." His voice was deep, laced with enough desire to have me flinching, and those grey eyes were practically glowing with need. And I knew, without having to ask, that I was the only one; The only one that has ever, and will ever, get to see him like this.

"Say my name," He crept back up, hands and lips exploring every inch of my body as if trying to memorise me, until he reached my face, fingers gently brushing over my features before brushing strands of hair away, and carefully, he claimed my lips once more.

"Gio," I did as he told, wrapping my arms around his neck, and pulling him closer as he held me close, cherishing my body as if it were priceless, and loving me in a way that made it certain our souls had found each other, if it was questionable before, it was definite now.

This man is mine. Just as I am his. At least, in this heated moment we shared. No further words were needed, our actions for each other were enough. I needed him.

And he gave himself to me.

Forgetting about the consequences, we made love for who knows how long, it simply felt as though time had stopped in the time that we were together. And whatever consequences there would be to this moment, I know that I wouldn't regret a thing.

He didn't know it yet, but he already has me; The game has been won, and my heart is his.

A few hours later, I was sat between his legs in the bathtub, surrounded by bubbles that were trying to creep over the tub. My head rested back against his chest, eyes fluttering open and closed as I took in the serene moment, making sure to enjoy it with every fibre of my soul while his hands ran circles over my stomach, head leaning down every few minutes to line my shoulder with an array of his kisses.

"This wasn't what I expected when you asked me out on a date today," I quietly spoke, staring ahead of me to where I could make out the sight of our legs tangled up with each other's under all the bubbles that were surrounding us.

"I'd be surprised if you did." His breath crept closer to whisper in my ear, lips kissing up my shoulders until they reached my ears where he bit down on my lobe.