chapter 3

Oh my, it seems I caused a mess just now." Rimuru said as she looked at all the monster's running and hiding away from her as well has the destruction around her.
"Hey ciel, were am I right now?" <<notice...you are currently in the cave were Strom dragon Veldora is sealed. This cave is located in the forest of Jura.>> said ciel. "Oh I see.....wait SEALED Veldora was sealed. Why?" <<this is because, veldora went on an Rampage on a country and then got sealed by the true hero Chloe Aubert.>> "Oh, I see. Ciel tell me were can I find Veldora" Rimuru said with determination in her eyes. <<notice, the individual Veldora can be found approximately 50 feet away from here. Of course I would be more than happy to Teleport you there>> "all right ciel. Could you please bring me to Veldora?" Asked rimuru in a sweet tone. <<of course master>> replied ciel.

Veldora pov

After the voice of the world's announcement I went back to sulking, before because I was bored but now I can't go to see mom. Tears started to from on my eyes, just before I could start crying my eyes out I started to see a bright glow. It was really shiny as I had to close my eyes, after the glow subsided I opened my eyes only to be shocked at what I was looking at. "Mo-mo-mom!" I said obviously shocked. "ah hello Veldora dear. I hope you weren't waiting for to long" mom said with that usual sweet tone In her voice that I missed hearing. Suddenly I couldn't hold myself anymore and started letting out everything I kepted in. "Mommmmm"

Rimuru's pov

As soon as I started to speak Veldora started crying. I was very angry at myself because of it. Angry that I was gone for so long, angry that I made my children suffer so much, so so angry. I couldn't take  my youngest crying anymore so I broke the barrier that kept him inside, turned into my dragon from and started to cuddle him while gently petting his head.

This is rimuru's dragon from by the way

*after a while

"There there Veldora mommy's back and she won't leave you alone again." "promise?" "Promise" after a while Veldora calmed down but wouldn't let go of me. "Am... Veldora  can you please let go?" I asked but then he started to whine so I said "don't worry I won't go anywhere I just want to go back to human form and then you can be clingy all you want." ".........ok" Veldora agreed but in a weak voice. This made my heart break into pieces but I knew that what ever I ruined I can fix, it will just take some time. After I changed back I asked my son "Veldora do you have a human form?" "No" he answered while shaking his head. "Alright then I will give you one"

Short story I gave Veldora a clone of mine to embody, he finally had a human form. Since then he became really clingy and wouldn't let me go. Not even once.