chapter 4

"Veldora I know you really don't want to but do you think you can let mummy go now?" Rimuru said hopefully,she really wanted to be free after all he had been huging her for hours and her body was starting to get numb. "Ok!" Veldora answered, he then let her go unexpectedly willingly. 'It looks like he's back to his old cheery self.' Thought rimuru as she started getting up with Veldora. "Veldora do you want to come with me to visit your siblings or do you want to stay in my imaginary space and play." "Hu, I want......to be in the imaginary space mom." Veldora said smiling sweetly. "Alright" <<notice...do you wish to use the skill gluttony (yes/no).>> 'yes.' And with that Veldora entered rimuru's imaginary space. Rimuru asked ciel to be nice and gentle with him and ciel not having a choice ultimately agreed. Ciel introduced him to books from another world called manga and he quickly fell in love with them. This is how veldora the youngest of the true dragons became an otaku.

<<master.. do you wish to Teleport to the outside>> "ah, well yes ciel, thank you for asking."Said rimuru.
..........

"Ahhhh, it's been awhile since I've felt the fresh air." Rimuru said. "Hey ciel do you think anyone of my kids sensed my aura or found out I was back?, well before the voice of the world announced it to everyone."  <<there is a 59.9% chance that the individual Velzard sensed your aura for she is you second child but for the others I'm afraid not.>> "Oh I see, well I think I'll pay a little visit Rouge and Velzard next. Anyway ciel before you said that Vert and Bleu were with Rouge right?" <<yes master I did>> "so I will be knocking two birds with one stone, after all I get to see all four of my children and they get to see me.hehe." Rimuru said in a braging/joking tone.