chapter 5

*in the palace of white ice

Velzard pov

I was very excited, Mother was back and she was probably coming to visit. I can't wait. I got out of my room and went to the balcony to get some fresh air when I spotted something coming at me at full speed. I was shocked and didn't have enough time to dodge so it bumped into me. "Ahh! WHAT THE HELL!!??!, wait......Mom!" "Hehe, surprise!!"she said in a nervous tone. "What happened here" "I heard  a crash" "is everything alright." I suddenly heard the voices of guy, Rain, and Misery.

........
Author pov

After a few minutes of explanation everyone started clingy to rimuru. They were glad she was back with them. "Mom, mom, did you know that guy said that he didn't want you back?" Misery asked. "Oh did he now?, guy how could you be so cruel as to say you don't want me back?"rimuru said as she faked a tear. "He-hey it isn't like that ok?, I just didn't want to get a scolding or beating from you" "Hehe, I guess I have been too hard on you, but don't worry from now on I will shower you with love,...haa I'm sorry everyone, I-I had left all of you for so so long and I wish I didn't. I hope you all can forgive this mother of yours for that." Rimuru said while tears trickling down her face. "Mom, don't worry about that, we know you went away for everyone's sake, we know you didn't mean to hurt us, and we all forgave you a long long time ago." Velzard said "yeah" replied the rest 9f the demon siblings. "Thank you , thank you so so much." "Your welcome mother" everyone said with a smile.

After that they all cuddled together, and it was decided that rimuru would stay over for the night and she would be able to leave the next day.