Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Jiang Xiaomei has disheveled hair, injuries all over her body, and her face is also bruised and purple. The marks of being beaten are too obvious.

    In addition, she was still wearing Shen Huanxi's coat, even if Zhao Mingyue didn't know her, she knew that this was the woman who was rescued by Shen Huanxi.

    It's impossible not to be embarrassed.

    Shen Huanxi was a little embarrassed in the middle. If Jiang Xiaomei was really the kind of man who protected her husband, she would be the most difficult to deal with.

    She would feel that her good intentions were in vain, which is nothing, at most she would feel disgusted, but if she got involved with Zhao Mingyue and made Zhao Mingyue annoy Jiang Xiaomei, it would be bad.

    Of course, it would be best if Jiang Xiaomei wasn't that kind of person, so Zhao Mingyue wouldn't have to be embarrassed, she wouldn't have to be embarrassed, and she wouldn't feel that her shot today was not worth it.

    What Zhao Mingyue said just now was for Shen Huanxi's sake, and she had nothing to be afraid of, so she met Jiang Xiaomei's eyes openly.

    She had already planned in her heart that if Jiang Xiaomei was the kind of woman who would only protect her husband, she would scold her directly for Shen Huanxi, and she was afraid that she would fail.

    Jiang Xiaomei came over, not angry, she stood beside Shen Huanxi.

    "Thank you Huanxi, I checked, I have skin trauma and soft tissue contusion, nothing serious, just take some bruises and wipe it off. Is this your friend?

    Hello, I will not disappoint Huanxi's good intentions, I will Knowing that Huanxi helped me was for my own good, how could I blame Huanxi for protecting my man.

    Huanxi, I am really grateful that you saved me today. "

    Zhao Mingyue breathed a sigh of relief when she heard this, not for herself, but for Shen Huanxi. From the moment she heard that Shen Huanxi rescued a woman who was raped by the family, she was worried that Shen Huanxi would be blamed by that woman in turn. Now it seems that her worry was superfluous.

    "It's okay, you don't have to be so nervous. When I rescued you, I didn't think about what you would think of me. Saving people is saving people. I won't be so defensive. Okay

    , I'll pay for the medicine with you first. Mingyue Don't you want to help your mother get the medicine? Have you taken it?" Shen Huanxi and Jiang Xiaomei finished talking, then looked at Zhao Mingyue.

    "Not yet. Didn't I just go to the doctor to make a bill? I'm going to pay now. Let's go together. I'm familiar with the hospital. You two can come with me."

    Zhao Mingyue led the way after finishing speaking.

    "By the way, Mingyue, what happened to the last time I asked you to help?" Shen Huanxi asked while walking on the road.

    Zhao Mingyue sighed softly.

    "Huanxi, I've asked for you. If my mother didn't want to take medicine suddenly, I would have to come to the hospital. If I'm not sure today, I'd go to your house to talk to you about it. I was hesitant to talk to you just now. Say... oh..."

    "Say it." No matter what Zhao Mingyue said, she could accept it.

    "I asked a friend to find out that there is a hospital in the United States. There is a surgeon who has decades of experience in the recovery of paralysis, but I don't know how your man is injured, and you didn't tell me about him. The specific situation.