Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    "I wanted to chat with you a few more times, but my wife came to pick me up. How about you take our car and go back with us? I'll let my wife see you off?

    Xiao Shen, you are starting a business now. Factory, I don’t know when you will be able to open the factory. I believe in Xiao Shen’s ability, but it will take a while for you to do it.

    Come and take my wife’s car, just be It is to motivate you, and I hope that you will be able to start a business one day in the future.

    I dare not say how powerful my lover is, but they are also the richest man in Yunnan, and your lover..." Lan Linxiang Having said that, he looked at Xiao Shanhe, hesitant to speak.

    She didn't say anything after that, but she expressed everything very clearly.

    Stopping at this time in the middle of talking is more lethal than directly explaining.

    She smiled, shook her head and continued:

    "Xiao Shen, entrepreneurship needs to be encouraged and motivated. I married a capable man, so I can understand this very well. My lover is very good. Motivated to become better, you don’t have the opportunity like me, so it’s an incentive to see more outstanding people, we are also acquaintances, you don’t have to be polite, come up.” Lan Linxiang smiled say.

    Every word she said was polite, as kind-hearted as she wanted, but it was almost nothing, and she just said the six words "Xiao Shanhe has no ability".

    Shen Huanxi and Xiao Shanhe didn't know what she meant, but they didn't want to argue with her, and they didn't get angry when she said that.

    Lan Linxiang, on the other hand, had made such a big talk, and wanted to wait to see Xiao Shanhe and Shen Huanxi embarrassed, but unexpectedly, the two of them held hands in front of her without any mood swings.

    Lan Linxiang saw Xiao Shanhe's big hand holding Shen Huanxi's white and tender little hand in the palm, and felt extremely glaring.

    She and Xiao Shanhe are a couple who came out of college. In the words of people in the future, they are "from school uniform to wedding dress".

    Although she doesn't look down on Xiao Shanhe now, she is also angry because he doesn't go on the road and doesn't go into business.

    But when they hadn't stepped out of the campus and hadn't experienced the scouring of reality, Xiao Shanhe was once the top student she admired and admired.

    At that time, there was no reform and opening up, and there were not so many upstart local bosses, and the gap between the rich and the poor was not so big, so she also felt that she married well.

    Even though she and Xiao Shanhe are over now, seeing her former lover holding another woman's hand in front of her face, and caring for her so carefully, she feels uncomfortable.

    Before she got in the car, Su Liming was sitting by the window, she reached out and held Su Liming's hand, as if doing so would make her feel better.

    "Xiao Shen, as far as I know, you used to work in a state-run restaurant, and later you set up a street stall to start a small business. You are quite capable, but opening a factory is different. The preparations and considerations required to open a factory are more important. Duo, your lover, Comrade Xiao, has almost never really stepped out of the society, knows nothing about business, and earns a little every month...

    Hey, let’s not talk about him, I just see that we are also acquaintances, I would like to help you so that you can avoid detours. My wife runs the largest furniture factory in Northwest China. He is very experienced in the market and management. You can come to our house and we will drop you off. We can also meet you on the way Tell me." Lan Linxiang said with a smile again.