Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    "I really don't have that." Zhang Guifen replied without even thinking about it. She seemed to be very impressed, otherwise she wouldn't be so sure.

    "I remember that I took him to take his first birthday photo on Zhengzheng's first birthday. I met friends from Dashan University. They were surprised when they heard that Dashan had a child. I blame Dashan for not telling them. This is Dashan , is a person who doesn't like to show off, and doesn't like to talk about his life." She added.

    "That's right..." Shen Huanxi thought of Xiao Shanhe's way of showing off her when he met everyone, and felt that he didn't seem like a person who didn't like to talk about his life.

    "Isn't that the case? He is my son. I know him best. He has been like this since he was a child. But I feel very puzzled. I don't know why. You two got married not long ago. Now all his friends seem to know Yes .

    To tell you the truth, I met Dashan’s college classmate on the street a few days ago, and he asked about Dashan’s wife. At that time, I thought he was asking about Lan Linxiang, and I just wanted to explain to him that she had divorced Dashan. Who would have thought that he would know that Dashan's current daughter-in-law is you, you said, why did the news of Dashan marrying you spread so quickly?"

    "Yes, very quickly." Xiao Huanxi had already guessed something in her heart as she said. Seven seven eight eight, probably Xiao Shanhe said it himself.

    Just like when I met Zhou Li and Li Qi today, when Xiao Shanhe was eager to tell the world about her, he must have mentioned her in front of others.

    "Xiao Shen, we've been looking at your juicer for a long time here, and Dashan has also told us about the juice you make for a long time. When will you let us see how it works?" Mrs. Jiang asked. The voice came from there, interrupting the chat between Shen Huanxi and Zhang Guifen.

    "It's coming." Shen Huanxi replied, and walked over with Zhang Guifen.

    "Sister-in-law Jiang, I'm sorry. You also know that sea buckthorn fruit has a strange smell. I must use some of my own recipes to make delicious sea buckthorn juice, so when I make juice You can’t show it to others.”

    "Oh, I understand this. Those outside who make pies, roujiamo, or other things, as long as they make food, have their own exclusive secret recipes. It's normal for you not to let us know, but what are you doing? When will we make juice?" Sister-in-law Jiang asked again.

    "Yes, Xiao Shen, we are all curious about what Dashan said here for a long time, and now we also want to know what kind of delicious sea buckthorn juice is."

    "Your children also said that it is delicious and delicious It's delicious, you can't patronize and say that you won't let us taste it, anyway, we know that you are in business, and you will definitely pay for it when the time comes."

    ...

    Everyone surrounded Shen Huanxi, who seemed to be interested in seabuckthorn Juice's curiosity has been completely lifted.

    "Okay, just wait, I'll go back and make juice, how about this, at three o'clock this afternoon, that is, everyone has lunch, and after taking a nap, come to my house, I will give you a taste for free, also Call all your children over, it just so happens that today is the weekend, and the children don't have to go to class, so let the children taste new things." Shen Huanxi said.

    "That's fine, then we'll come over in the afternoon."

    "How much do you want to make? Can all of us get enough to drink?" Sister-in-law Zhou asked.