Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    After the casting is finalized, Chu You only needs to wait for the notification from the film studio before joining the group directly.

    During this period, her last campus drama happened to premiere on Star, and although the ratings were tepid, it also brought her some traffic.

    Of course, most of them are insulting and annoying characters, but what is gratifying is that this time, no one personally attacked her for being too bad at acting and brought money into the group.

    There were even one or two posts on the forum discussing her progress in acting. Tao Xi told Chu You about these later, but Chu You didn't have time to care about online comments.

    She has been busy with classes recently, and she has to be trained in ancient manners, serving tea and water, saluting and sitting posture, and is ready to join the group at any time.

    Lu Min seemed to be very busy during this period, and the number of times the two of them ate had visibly decreased. Chu You occasionally made harassing phone calls to flirt with her. Too much, being harassed has become a habit, I simply put the phone aside and turn on the speaker, just as a little background sound after work.

    Time passed quickly, and Chu You's class was almost over.

    It was rare for her to go to the company that day, and she heard a gossip - Zhao Na was arguing with Lu's to terminate the contract.

    Chu You didn't know about her being refrigerated, and was surprised when she heard that she was going to terminate the contract.

    Lu's is considered one of the most friendly companies for newcomers, and Zhao Na is so favored by Tao Xi, the future should be bright, why did she suddenly make such a fuss about terminating the contract?

    According to Feifei, she is still in a fight with the upper management, but they have not responded to her request and are in a state of cold treatment.

    Just as he couldn't figure it out, Tao Xi came to him unexpectedly.

    This elder sister has always been indifferent, since she finished recording the variety show, she has been treated as a free-range state.

    Today it was rare to meet directly instead of communicating with the telephone company, but it was not because of her affairs. He dragged Chu You into the empty office, exchanged a few hypocritical greetings, and finally cut to the point with a hesitant expression.

    "Youyou, what does Mr. Lu think about Xiao Zhao?"

    Chu You frowned, with a question mark on his face: "How do I know Mr. Lu's thoughts? Sister Tao, you asked the wrong person."

    "Why?" Yes." Tao Xi smiled obsequiously, "Sister Tao knows that you have a very close relationship with Mr. Lu, so if you can't ask him, it's the same to ask you."

    Chu You snorted softly, knowing that Tao Xi was only here to give Zhao Na came to inquire about the military situation, but she didn't answer, she lowered her head and began to carelessly pick her nails.

    "Sorrow..." Tao Xi pleaded.

    Chu You looked up at her and frowned. I really don't understand what kind of fan soup Zhao Na gave her, and she was willing to humbly beg for her. Is it so true?

    She was a little speechless: "Sister Tao, if you really want to intercede with Zhao Na, don't waste your time on me, I really don't know anything, and you misunderstood the relationship between me and President Lu, we are not you As you imagined. If you don’t believe me, you can ask Mr. Lu yourself.”