Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    In any case, Chu You's behavior today offended Lu Min.

    In the next few days, no matter how many times she called and sent more messages, there was no reply from Lu Min.

    All of a sudden, it seemed as if he had returned to the time when he first attacked him. Chu You felt tired, and at the same time regretted her subconscious avoidance that day.

    If she does it again, she must put a few pieces of chewing gum in her bag in advance to pack herself properly, and wait for the arrival of Mr. Lu.

    ...

    In a blink of an eye, it was time to enter the group for filming. Chu You was assigned to Group A, and her scenes would be filmed in advance.

    After asking the assistant to pack up his things, Chu You officially entered the film and television city where he would be stationed for at least three months.

    And on the first day of starting the machine, Chu You finally saw the true face of the heroine Su Ruitao.

    It was hot at noon in summer, and Chu You hid in the shed to rest. Suddenly, outside, Roscha brought a few extras over for an audition. She immediately put up the parasol and went out.

    The extras were all girls in their early teens and early twenties, wearing rough costumes, and Chu You immediately noticed a girl with a sweet appearance and a gentle temperament.

    Is it Su Ruitao?

    Roscha noticed her coming, and said with a smile: "Just come and see, Xiao Chu, the role of the little maid has not been decided yet, anyway, after one episode is finished, let's choose one of these actors, and you can see who is better." There is an eye relationship."

    This is strange, Chu You clearly remembers that Su Ruitao's role in the original novel is very important, and she didn't leave the scene until the young girl No. 1 was finished. How did I get here? Another episode is over. Could it be that the plot has gone awry?

    Just as he was puzzled, he noticed that Roscha was still waiting for her answer, so he smiled and said, "Director Luo has such a good eye, as long as you see it right."

    Roscha shook his head: "This is the The actors who play with you must of course have a tacit understanding with you."

    Now that he has said so, Chu You no longer refuses, pretends to observe each actor carefully, and finally points to the little girl suspected of Su Ruitao and says: "Or just her, she looks quite spiritual."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Roscha nodded immediately: "Okay, I'll settle you." Looking at the

    little girl, and then at Chu You, he secretly had a better impression of her.

    As a director, Rothcha has his own way of dealing with people and things. He usually asks the heroine to give her opinions in such a role as supporting the heroine.

    There are many people who are reluctant to invite beautiful supporting actors because they are afraid that they will be robbed of the limelight, but Chu You did the opposite. He chose the best-looking one among them, which surprised him and gave him a little more appreciation. .

    "What's your name? Have you ever participated in film and television drama shooting before? Have you brought your resume?" The little girl shook her head timidly: "Hello director, my name is Su     Ruitao

    , I'm not a professional actor, and I'm still studying."

She waved her hand nonchalantly: "It's okay, you don't have much atmosphere, but compared to playing a role, you can make more money by playing a role, are you willing?"