Chapter 22

Chapter 22 (One more)

    Against the cold and hard wall behind him, Lu Min in front of him exudes a warm chest.

    Chu You covered her sore lips with one hand, and pushed Lu Min's shoulder with the other, but he pressed her wrist against her hot face.

    "Lu, Lu Min, wake up!" Chu You called him in a low voice, with a trembling tone, "There are many colleagues here, and they can't tell you clearly when they see you like this!"

    Lu Min seemed to have never heard of it. He squinted his eyes slightly, leaned against her ear, and sniffed with his nostrils slightly moving.

    He frowned suddenly: "What a strange smell..." What

    he smelled was the smoke that Chu You accidentally caught before, and Chu You, who was held by his shoulders and couldn't move, curled his lips and cursed in his heart: The dog's nose is quite good.

    After scolding, she wanted to cry but had no tears. What should she do now?

    Lu Min was delirious, lying on her body like a big dog, rubbing against her, if a person suddenly appeared and saw this scene, he would really jump into the Yellow River and would not be able to wash away...

    She tried to wake up Lu Min's reason , let go of his hand covering his mouth, and patted his face.

    "Lu..."

    Before he could utter a single word, Lu Min pressed his face towards her again. The difference was that this time he didn't bite, but gently sucked Chu You's soft pink lips, and then I plan to get in touch more deeply.

    But suddenly he heard a "snap", his face was slapped away by Chu You, and five finger prints quickly appeared on the side of Qingjun's face...

    Chu You clenched his fists, bit his lips and felt aggrieved: "I can't help it anymore!" ..."

    This slap was a combination of new and old grudges. She slapped her hard, and Lu Min was directly covered by the slap. He kept his head tilted for two or three seconds before moving away from his drunken eyes and looking at her in confusion. looking at her.

    "What did I do just now?"

    A slap actually slapped him awake! Chu You burst into tears of gratitude, quickly pushed away his restraint, and dodged two meters away.

    "Boss Lu, you're drunk again, with all due respect... Do you have a habit of wanting to get in touch with people after being drunk..."

    "..." Looking at her red and slightly swollen lips and blushing cheeks, Lu Min roughly guessed what he had just done.

    Pressing his eyebrows angrily, he denied, "Impossible."

    It's not that he hasn't been drunk before, but he has never heard of this habit, but the last two times he lost control of Chu You.

    Why was she bumping into her every time she was embarrassed? Lu Min pursed her thin lips and looked at her.

    Chu You was taken aback by the look: "You can't blame me, can you?" Was it a little too shameless, "I obviously didn't provoke you just now, but you caught me and kissed me!" She complained in a low voice.

    Lu Min looked at her, then at the empty corridor, and smiled, holding his lips: "You can yell louder, so that everyone knows."

    "..." It's really shameless...the

    victim Chu You felt aggrieved, suppressed her anger forcibly, and simply folded her arms and said, "If you know it, you know it. Anyway, I won't suffer from being kissed by someone I like. Didn't Mr. Lu say to give me a chance? Then I will take the opportunity to rely on you!"