Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Chuyou received a new announcement, and there was no need to prepare anything on a food show, just watch the chef cooking, and then just sit and eat.

    It can be regarded as an easy project given to her by Ji Tian after finishing the project.

    Chu You was putting on makeup in the background, and Ji Tian also came to the scene. With him in charge, Chu You suddenly felt that he had been promoted a few ranks.

    Seeing that Chu You was full of energy, Ji Tian snickered for a while, and waited for Feifei and the makeup artist to leave before he sat closer to her with a gossipy face.

    "How?"

    "How about..." Chu You was stunned.

    Ji Tian tutted his mouth: "Of course it's you and Lao Lu. I created such a good opportunity for you two that night. I'm too lazy to ask that saw-mouthed gourd. He definitely didn't say a word."

    Chu You rolled his eyes : "I'm sorry, Mr. Ji, I     've let you down."

    Ji Tian was dumbfounded: "What do you mean? You two didn't make it?! You're still a man, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!"

, Chu You almost laughed.

    "Ms. Ji, Mr. Lu is called clean and self-disciplined."

    Speaking of it, she really had to thank Lu Min for drinking that day and let Lu Min take the initiative to stop. Otherwise, in order to preserve her virginity, someone would definitely set up an OOC.

    "Cut." Ji Tian curled his lips in disdain, "Everyone is an adult, so don't talk about purity. Tell me honestly, where have you two progressed?"

    He pointed to his lips with a funny expression: "I didn't hit home plate, so there must be this."

    Chu You: "..."

    "Mr. Ji, can we stop talking about this topic?"

    "Oh, it doesn't matter if we talk about it between friends. Since I was planning to go abroad on business, I asked him directly."

    Chu You was surprised: "Is he going abroad again?"

    "Haven't I told you yet? I have been abroad for more than half a month, and I am sorry that you have to stay alone."

    Chu You twitched the corners of her mouth, she was not pitiful at all, she was very lucky.

    But Ji Tian held his chin and looked puzzled: "He didn't tell you immediately? Don't you two chat?"

    Chu You also wondered why Ji Tian misunderstood that she and Lu Min had a deep relationship, and suddenly thought of the future She was blocked by Lu Min, if he interceded in the middle, it would be of great benefit to her.

    So the person who just casually didn't want to talk about this topic immediately regained his spirits, and instantly possessed a playful spirit, putting on a sad expression.

    "How could Boss Lu tell me this? I'm just a dispensable person to him."

    Ji Tian was taken aback and shook his head: "No, you are already a very special one."

    "Maybe this The special thing is that he thinks I'm fresh, but it's not the most important thing." She said discouragedly.

    Ji Tian thought for a while, and then nodded: "Yes, you are indeed not the most important thing." Work is his life.

    After speaking, he saw Chu You's more gloomy expression, feeling very sorry, and comforted him: "Don't be discouraged, be active, and strive to be the most important position in his heart."