Ch. 2.0

Third Person

"Is she okay?" Bella asks Embry, but both boys ignore her as they carefully get Elliana into the truck, on Embry's lap, said boy refusing to leave her.
Once reaching their destination, Jared does the "signature call" as Emily likes to call it, before helping Embry climb out with injuring the unconscious Swan. The conscious Swan, however, stays in the truck, only rolling down the window to say,
"Maybe we should go back and check on Jake?"
"You really want to check on him when your sister is knocked out?!" Embry asks, truly not knowing how to react. All he feels is anger at the elder Swan and concern for the younger one. "She's fine." Bella says, shrugging her shoulders before climbing out of the truck.
"She's unconscious and it's your fault!" Embry yells before Jared gets in his line of sight, reminding him to tend to his girlfriend and not worry about the other one. Embry quickly walks inside and goes straight to the living room, laying Elliana down on the couch while explaining what happened to Emily.
Meanwhile outside, Jared turns to Bella.
"About Emily, Sam's fiancé, don't stare. It bugs Sam. And you've already pissed Paul off, try not to Embry. The dude is never angry, but when he is...it's scarier than any one of us." He says, going into the kitchen to be met with Emily. He kisses her cheek in greeting before taking a muffin for himself and then one to Embry.
"I don't want it." Embry says, not looking away from the unconscious girl.
"Eat it. When she wakes up, which will be soon, she'll want answers. By then I will have eaten everything." Jared jokes, but at the same time tells the truth, and Embry nods his head, taking the muffin. Jared goes back into the kitchen to hear Emily ask the girl for her name. "Bella Swan, who else?" He jokes, sitting at the table.
"So you're the vampire girl?" Emily jokes.
"So your the wolf girl?" Bella responds, taking a small bite of her muffin.
"I guess so," Emily chuckles, "well, I'm engaged to one." She finishes before turning to Jared. "Explain a bit more about what happened."
"Bella, here, laid a right on Paul. Paul phased, then Jake phased. Ellie passed out, and now, we're here." Jared tells the woman that he considers a second mom. Even though it wasn't the best description, it told Emily everything she needed to know.
"Leave it to Jake to get around Sam's gag order." Emily sighs, smiling fondly at the thought of the stubborn boy.
"H-He didn't tell me anything." Bella stutters out and Emily nods.
"That's cause he can't. Alpha's orders." Emily shrugs.
"Emily! These are trades secrets, damn it! The chick runs with vampires." Jared exclaims, respectively telling Emily to shut up. The woman gets word vomit sometimes, she only has one other person that speaks to her that isn't the boys and that knows the secrets, Kim, Jared's imprint, but she hasn't seen the girl in weeks. Both too busy, Emily with work and the boys and Kim with school.
"You can't really run with vampires," Bella says and Emily laughs, "because they're fast."
"Yeah?" Jared asks, feigning interest, "well, we're faster. Freaked out, yet?"
"You are t the first monsters I've met." Bella says and Jared is stunned, he knows this bitch did not just place him in the same category as vampires. But before he can say anything, Sam walks in.
"Jake's right, you're good with weird." He says, walking over to his imprint and kissing along her scars before moving onto her whole face, seeing this, the elder Swan looks away in angst.
"How's Ellie?" Sam asks Jared once he's done.
"Sti-"
"She knows?" Bella interrupts Jared, causing him to clench his teeth so he doesn't say anything that will make Emily slap him.
"No, well, she didn't 'til you drug her into it." Embry huffs, walking over to the fridge, making a glass of ice water before going back into the living room.
"I-I don't mean to-"
"Whatever. It's done now." Jared cuts her off like she did to him. "Ellie's still out." He turns, informing his Alpha of the girl's state before finishing his muffin.

Elliana

I open my eyes to see a room I don't recognize. I lift my hand to hold my pounding head. I look around and see that I'm on a beige couch, where am I? Just then Embry walks in holding a cup of water.
"Hey, lay back down." He coos and I do as told, then, suddenly, I get flashbacks of what happened.
"You have a lot of explaining to do." I say, sitting back up as he hands me the glass.
"I-I know. I was going to tell you after Jake got more control. It was just too dangerous, I didn't want to risk you getting hurt." He says and my heart clenches at the look in his eyes.
"Sorry, that Bella punched your friend." I tell him and he caresses my check before kissing my lips. I pull away as I hear a "woah" and look to see a tanned body turning around and walking out. Embry tries to pull my back to him, but I back away even more. "You'll get kisses when you explain what the hell that was that I saw." At my words, he groans and I laugh.
"You must be Ellie." I hear a kind voice say, I look to see a beautiful woman with scars along the right side of her face, but yet, they still don't take away her beauty.
"Yes," I say, holding out my hand, "and you are?"
"Emily."
"It's nice to meet you."

It's been two hours since I woke up, I've been introduced to everyone and was explained what happened by Sam Uley, the Alpha of the pack. We've just been talking and joking around as we wait for Bella and Jacob to return, as she's my ride home.
"You put your little wolfy claim on my sister!" Bella yells, barging in and shoving Embry. Before I can even think, I stand and push her back, causing her to fall on her butt.
"Elliana!" Jacob yells and I glare at him.
"You never lay a hand on him again," I grit out at Bella before turning my glare to Jacob to see him gulp, "and you, if you ever, and I mean ever," I say getting in his personal space before Embry can pull me back, "speak to me that way again. I don't care what wolf powers or whatever shit you have, I will kill you. And that, Jacob, is a promise." I see him back away, no matter how tall or strong he gets, he knows that I will kick his ass. I turn to Embry and ask him to take me home because I am not riding in the same vehicle as that bitch. He says yes and we begin the ride back in Sam's truck, that he thankfully said we could use.

Third Person

"Well, looks like Paul isn't the only one you should be scared of." Jared laughs out after Embry and Ellie have driven away. Jacob helps Bella off the floor before glaring at Jared. "And you about pissed yourself!" He points to Jake and laughs even harder.
"You haven't seen her angry, that, was just her ticked off." Jacob explains, blushing in embarrassment.
"That wasn't her angry?" Bella squeaks out.
"No, I've seen her angry from Jake's thoughts, she'll definitely be able to kill us." Sam jokes but Jacob turns to him with fear in his eyes.
"It's not a joke, okay?! She is completely crazy psycho when she's mad!" Jake exclaims and the boys nod their heads, they've seen images of it from both jake and Embry. The youngest Swan is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Elliana

As we drive down my street, I think back to what Bella said to Embry.
"What did she mean by 'wolfy claim'?" I ask and see Embry tense up before he sighs, pulling into my driveway.
"Go to your room and open your window, I'll be up in a second to explain that." Embry instruct me and I quickly do as told, wanting answers as I had thought they had told me everything...guess not.