Noah Wilson

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Noah was a 24 year old boy. He was a very outgoing person and had many friends until he was 22.

He was from a middle class family and going to his favourite university was his biggest dream. The university was for very rich kids and he wanted to go in by gaining a scholarship.

He worked day and night for that seat.
But suddenly, one day his family went bakrupt.

His father bought a house which was still under construction, he put all the money he saved and also their current house at stake.

After some days, the contractor ran away with the money. Noah felt his heart break into million pieces.

His father couldn't bear all that and took his own life leaving his wife and son to live a pathetic life.

Their current house was gone and they moved to a small apartment. He and his mom did as many part times possible to pay for the house rent and university.

He had no hope in life anymore, didn't even have a second to talk to his friends and eventually he was left with no one except for his mom who was too busy with part times to spend time with him.

The only thing that made him happy was that girl who always comes to the Coffee Cafe at night with a mask on her face.

He always greeted her but all he got were one word replies from her which made him very disappointed but he never showed it on his face.

But he was surprised when she had a long conversation with him.

All he wanted was a friend and he realized that she was the kind of friend he needed.

She seemed lonely and dull to him so he wanted lighten her mood by having a conversation with her

Noah's pov:

"It's okay we can get to know each other and one more thing, you don't need to wear that mask in front of your only friend" I blurted out without realizing it. Shit.

I should really think before speaking. Strangely, I observed a slight blush on her face as my hands brushed her cheek and I could feel my heart beating faster. What's wrong with my heart? Am I palpitating?

She left after talking with me for a while. I wanted to talk more but I guess she was in a hurry. It's okay, I can wait until tomorrow, can't I?