She is my life savior!!!

ASTORIA'S POV:

I rushed to my office only to see the guards wide awake gawking at me with their wide open eyes. I instantly understood that i needed to come up with an excuse.

I told them that I had an upset stomach so I went to the washroom, wow what an excuse Astoria, now what will you tell them about your 'cute' outfit. Should have thought of it before.

"Okay, but next time inform us before going" one of the guards said with a blank face.

I was pretty shocked at their reaction. I didn't expect them to just let me go, something was definitely wrong.

I guess aunt already knows, that's why these people are not saying anything so that she can scold me later on.

As I completed my paperwork and I got a text from Julie

Julie:
Sister, you need to come fast.

Me:
Why, what happened?

Julie:
Just hurry up.

Me:
Okay

I rushed to my car, my hands and legs trembled with fear. She knows. My aunt knows it.

As soon as I reached for the car door, I saw a small note stuck on the car window. I opened it, confused as to what is in it. After opening it, I saw a weird note.

Don't worry sweetheart, I took care of it.
-Your wellwisher

Weird, who took care of what, I couldn't understand, it made me feel safe and secure somehow but at the same time it felt creepy.

I pushed away that thought from my mind and hastily drove the car and reached home only to see Julie at the doorstep, as if she was waiting for me the whole time.

"Yo girl, why are you so late, my mom will literally kill you" she exclaimed, scared.

"I went out with him and lost the track of time." I told shaking with fear.
"Out with him and all huh" she said smirking.

"Hmm, why are you looking at me like that?" I asked not understanding the reason behind her smirk.

"We can talk about it once we go inside" she said.

"But how will we go inside? Aunt will kill me because I went missing for almost 1 hour and the guards might have told her and wait what are you doing here late night?" I asked her.

"I went to a party and I got late. If she gets to know that I returned alone she will kill me, so after reaching home I saw that your car wasn't there and then I got an idea." She said excitedly.

"Okay so what's the idea?" I asked her.

"You became late right, so I can just tell my mom that you came to pick me up from the party and I'll be safe because I didn't come alone and you got late because you came to pick me up." She explained giving me a wink.

"You are a life savior Julie, love you little J," I said over dramatically smacking her head.

"Ow, Thank you, and ew don't call me that ever again" she said with a look of disgust over her face. I laughed over that cute behaviour of hers.

"Let's go, then" we both knocked the door, the door opened with a scary figure standing in front of it, none other than my aunt standing, angrily looking at us as if we have committed a big crime. To be honest, she resembled Umbridge.

We implemented our plan and it worked out but before leaving, aunt gave me a doubtful look.

I wondered why? I shrugged that thought and started recalling today's memories.

Me going to the amusement park after a long time and getting scared on the rollercoaster like an idiot while he was sitting and laughing at me and last but not the least, the view of our hands interlocked came across my mind, It made me blush I don't know why, it's not like he is my boyfriend or anything.

But 2 questions were still on my mind

1. What is that note and who wrote it?

2. How did aunt trust it all so easily?
Did the guards not tell her?

Wait if i connect both of these, the person helped me by taking care of the guards, by stopping them from telling anything to my aunt. Who can do that? Whoever it is, thank you so much.