Terrifying business party!!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

ASTORIA'S POV:

Today, I had gone early to the office as there was a party in the evening for 'businessmen and businesswomen' and I had to complete my work as early as possible.

I was excited to go to the party as I could see new faces and talk to people, make new friends if possible because most of the businessmen were oldies and it's boring to talk to them as long as they are not as funny and jovial as Mr. Carter.

I completed my work and changed into a below knee length red velvet dress which hugged my body perfectly.

Since I didn't attend much of these parties earlier, I don't know what type of dress to wear.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time and left the office building. As soon as I reached to my car, I saw one more note on the car which said

Hey Sweetheart, today you will meet the next CEO of The Carter Companies in the party.
-Your well-wisher

I was bewildered, who's it? Who's sending these notes. Who's the next CEO? Why is that person telling it to me of all people? Hundreds of questions rushed through my mind.

My hands trembled in fear but I couldn't do anything. I have to search for the answers of my questions but for now I'll just enjoy the party.

After entering the party, I saw many business people but not someone of my age or atleast a girl.

The party was pretty boring, I sat on the chair of one of the tables, both hands on my chin with hands resting on the table.

After a while, a guy came out of nowhere and sat beside me.

"Hey, pretty lady" He said seductively.

"Umm hello, do I know you?" I asked.

"No, but tonight we can get to know each other though" He winked.

I didnt really understand what he meant. I was going to leave before 10 anyways.

"So, tell me your name?" He asked
"Astoria, Astoria Clark and your name?" I asked him.

"I'm Jeremy Munson, the only son of Arthur Munson and the next CEO of the Munson companies" He said proudly.

"Oh, nice to meet you then" I said not knowing what to say.

After talking for a while, he slowly kept his hand on my thigh, i felt a shiver run down my spine, it was uncomfortable, very uncomfortable.