Prologue.

22nd December, 1726.

It was snow-falling that day. Between mountains and valleys, Princeton village was covered with a carpet of snow. 78 years old John was sitting near his window with a pale face, waiting for someone.

In the nick of time, A white homing pigeon arrived near him...dropped a letter and flew away. He took the letter, and started reading it with a wide smile.

Years ago, he was a well-known goldsmith of his village. But as the wheel of time spun, his age became an obstacle for him; he had to quit his profession as a goldsmith and adopted farming. As he was getting on, predominantly all work of his farm was done by his 20 year old grandson, Max.

Max had two best friends—Ethan and Chloe.

Science came first than anything for the seventeen year old Ethan. While Chloe was two years older than him. Both-Chloe and Ethan-were siblings. And just like others, they were totally opposite; Ethan possessed a short temper while Chloe managed to remain calm in any situation. Ethan only believed in practical as well as scientific matters, while Chloe lived in her own world of thoughts; she probably had read every single book related to magic and fairy tales.

They were orphans and though Max and his grandfather lived alone, Chloe and Ethan preferred to stay at Max's house most of the time. Three of them were happy in their lives—both financially and materially, Max and Ethan handled the farm while Chloe took care of the cattle as well as sewed dresses to sell them at the village market—a source of extra income.

They were one soul dwelling in three bodies. Three of them loved adventures, oblivious of the fact that their life's biggest escapade was about to start...