C174 - Parallel World

Xiong Ye had originally wanted to stop Hu Yue, but after thinking about it, he eventually didn’t stop her.

Shi Li wanted to split up with him… When he’d first learned of this, he’d found it a bit hard to accept, but he’d calmed down a lot after a few days.

This matter would be known sooner or later… It didn’t make any difference whether it was spread out before they separated or after.

Of course, the main reason why he hadn’t stopped her was because he also didn’t really want to have to continue tolerating Shi Li’s younger brother Yang Su any further.

Over the years, Yang Su had a lot to do with why his relationship with Shi Li had grown worse and worse.

He didn’t really know why, but Yang Su had never liked him. He always spoke ill of him in front of Shi Li… In fact, this didn’t matter, and he was too lazy to nitpick overthis issue, but Yang Su liked to take advantage of the fact that he was Shi Li’s younger brother. In the early years when they were wandering, he would always want to eat the best of everything and have a little more to eat even when nobody had enough… This left Xiong Ye very unhappy.

He often had to stop Shi Li from giving Yang Su more benefits, and had to ask Shi Li to act fairly. It was probably because of this that Yang Su later disliked him more and more…

Xiong Ye remained in the house and didn’t go outside.

Seeing this, Zhou Ji asked him, “You’re going to split up with Shi Li?” Xiong Ye hadn’t told him about this matter before, so he technically shouldn’t know about it.

Xiogn Ye replied, “Yes.”

“Don’t feel bad…”

Xiong Ye smiled briefly, “I’m alright.”

Zhou Ji could tell that Xiong Ye had really thought it through.

He really liked Xiong Ye like this. It made sense; he was already an adult man. Why should he treat emotional affairs like life or death?

“That Shi Li isn’t a good person. I saw him getting involved with the young men and women of other tribes… It’s a good thing for you to separate from him. I’ll make a delicious meal for you to celebrate later.” Zhou Ji continued.

“Alright.” Xiong Ye agreed. He’d originally been a little melancholy, but now that Zhou Ji was going to make him good food… He was no longer sad!

While Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji were talking, Hu Yue and Xiong An had already arrived outside.

The place where the Big Bear Tribe was staying was very busy at this time. After Hu Yue went out, she said to the people of the other tribes, “Everyone, our Big Bear Tribe has something we need to deal with. May I trouble everyone to leave first?”

These people had come here to become friends with the people of the Big Bear Tribe. Now that the Big Bear Tribe had something they needed to do, they didn’t dally and left immediately–they’d seen the Bear Beast King arrive earlier, and it would be bad if they offended the Bear Beast King by leaving too slowly!

“Hu Yue, what’s the matter?”

“Does Xiong Ye… the Bear Beast King have any instructions?”

“Who was it that was following after Xiong Ye earlier?”

……

The people of the Big Bear Tribe all asked questions. They were all very concerned about Xiong Ye, and only Yang Su quickly interjected, “What about my brother? Why did Xiong Ye bring back a little pretty boy?”