13 V.K. Day

(And please give me some feedback. I don't feel to confident with all the stuff in this chapter.)

The next couple months were normal. I had more fun annoying my teachers than listening but I somehow got better grades. Mal was constantly worried about Uma. There was one thing I was extra excited about, V.K. Day. It's where us five go back to the Isle and choose 4 Villain Kids to come back with us to Auradon, but not just that, because it means I get to see Harry.

When the limo pulls to a stop I quickly get up and out the door.

     "(Y/n)?" Evie said just as she got out. "You have two hours. Have fun."

I smile and go off. I make my way through the streets full of excited kids. finally, I reach the Chip shop. I take some deep breaths to try and calm myself down. I step through the doors, my eyes scan the room until the land on a Boy with a red jacket and back to me as he watched the TV.

I take a couple more steps closer before I speak.

     "Miss me?" I say with a smile on my face. He instantly sat up straight and turned around with a smile on his face.
We walked a couple steps towards each other, till I just couldn't take it and I ran into his arms. I back up and he pulls me in for a long kiss, I run my hands through his hair, forgetting where we were at the moment. He pulls away and looks down at me.

     "Why don't we go to the ship, love?" He smirks, and I feel myself blushing.

     "That sounds smart." I smile back.

On our way out I steel a chip off someone's plate throwing it in my mouth.

An hour later I'm sitting below deck on Harry's bed. Harry sat beside me and gave me a kiss on my neck. I lean and rest my head on his shoulder.

     "We have one hour left together." I look up at his face as he plays with my hair.

"What would you like to do?" Harry asked looking at me.

I sat in thought for a moment before I practically jumped up and pulled him above deck.

"I want to show you something. Close your eyes." I tell him.
He sighs and closed his eyes.
I sprinkle some pixie dust on us and I grab his hands as we float in the air. Harry opens his eyes and looked below.

"(Y/n)?" Harry squeezes my hand tightly trying to look calm.

"It's okay, I won't let you fall." I giggle. "You can see basically the whole Isle from here."

Harry looks at me. "Beautiful."

"I know." I say looking down at the Isle.

"I wasn't talking about the Isle." Harry smirked.

"I know." I smile at him.

He holds my hand tightly as I fly over the Isle and lower us down on a roof. I let go of his hand and pick up a rock that was laying on the roof. I smile back at him as I jump off and fly up. I spot Jay only a couple feet away from the roof. I fly over top of him and drop the rock directly in front of him. Then I float down behind him tapping Jay on the back. The moment he started to turn around I shoot up and quickly flew back down to tap him again before I went back to Harry who was laughing from the roof the whole time.

He smiles. "Now, (Y/n), why don't we go back to the ship."

I giggle and take his hand flying back to the ship and lowering us down on the deck.

"let's go back to the Chip Shop, I'm hungry." I tell him.

      "Just need to get my hook." The says then walk off. It doesn't take him that long to return with his hook in hand.

Harry walks beside me and pulls me close to him, something that I enjoy.
We spend the rest of our time talking, eating and laughing.

"I honestly wish we could take you all with us and some day, very soon, maybe we can." Evie announced.
I stood a little behind her leaning on the ledge.

"Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times. You're going to be so sick of us." Mal joked.

"Can I get a drum roll, please?" Evie asks.
Everyone starts stomping. "First, I would like to begin, with the Granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, Daughter of Drizella, my sweet, sweet friend. My Dizzy." Evie points.

The little red head screams in excitement then runs up to Evie.

"Next, is Son of Smee. Come on, Squeaky." Carlos reads. I watch Squeaky run towards Carlos leaving his Father and Twin Brother.

"And no way, we're splitting up the Twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on." Jay yells and Squirmy runs over to Jay, accompanied with the cheering of people.

"And last, but certainly not least, we all picked this Girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's Goodness class. Give it on up for Dr. Facilier's Daughter, Celia." Mal announced.
The Girl gave a little spin then walked on up to Mal.
Carlos and Jay brought up the Twins.

"We'll be back for you guys, next week, okay?" Carlos told the four kids.

"And so, pack your stuff, your own stuff." Jay said.

"Where are we going?" I, Evie and Mal ask.

"We're going to..." Dizzy and Celia cheered.

"AURADON!" Everyone yell's.

Jay, Mal, Evie, Carlos and I drive back to Auradon eager for the next week.

I'm sitting on my bed in my dorm looking at the bottle of pixie dust when Evie came in.

"So, did you have fun?" She sat on the edge of my bed with a smile on her face.

"You think I wouldn't? It kinda makes me miss him more." I tell her.

"I knew you would. I wish you would've told me about you two sooner."

"I guess, but you do know now."

"Anyway, I've been thinking about the next group of kids after these four. After a bit of convincing Mal, and Ben, it's official, Harry can come over with the next group of kids." She told me.

"Really?" I know how they felt about him, especially the whole Ben incident and all.

"Of course." Evie smiles.
I hug her.
"Thank you." I tell her.

The week went by quickly, surprisingly.
I helped Ben with some of the planning for his proposing to Mal the day we were going to get the new V.K.'s from the Isle.

The day was perfect, the sun was shining bright. I stood beside Evie, with Doug in his band outfit beside her, as we waited outside at the front of the school for Ben and Mal. Many people, some holding signs like 'welcome children' 'welcome!!' 'Welcome all' the main message was welcome. They all crowded in front and around the yellow and blue platform.

"Here they come." Evie gasped. Doug stepped back to lead the band, and with that it starts playing.

Mal and Ben were led around and stopped on the platform. They smiled and waved at the cheering crowds.

"Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me?" The band stopped playing when Fairy Godmother spoke, everyone cheered in response to her question. She then turned and passed the golden microphone to Ben.

"What's up, Auradon?" Ben asked, an irruption of cheers followed. "Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon. It worked out pretty well for the first four."

My eyes land on a group of three people in the crowd, three people that I have the great displeasure of having met. Audrey, her grandmother and Chad, their faces were not of joy, but of anger, annoyance and disgust.