Chapter VII "Build up and Opening up"

A/n: Just letting y'all know voting ends on Monday, unless there aren't many in which case I'll move it up to Thursday anyways enjoy.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Y/n) POV:

As we walked into the forest while looking around and what not we eventually came across an old building that looked like if it had been burned down, me and Wednesday walked inside as Thing crawled out her bag to look around too "Well it ain't much," I said as I think thing agreed "Indeed, I was expecting more," Wednesday said as we looked around.  We were just looking when a random homeless man walked towards us and said "What's a kid and a little girl doing around here," "Use 'little' and 'girl' to address me again and I can't guarantee your safety," Wednesday said in a bit of a threatening tone "She ain't lying," I said while still looking around.

"This is my place, Get out!" I heard the homeless man say "Since when can a man with no money call somewhere his place," I said as the man just looked at me "The hell you say kid?" before things got physical, Thing came in and scared the man away as me and Wednesday started looking around the place.  "There's nothing here," I heard Wednesday say "Well I wouldn't say nothing," I said while kicking some leaves around and Thing started communicating with Wednesday "No, I can't just touch something," she said while still looking around "My visions seem to happen spontaneously," she said finishing her sentence.  Thing started communicating with her again "I would rather dye my hair pink than ask my mother for advice," Wednesday said while I just chuckled a little "I would pay money to see that," I said as she just glared at me and turned back to Thing "Oh, you want me to prove it to you?" she said while touching random stuff.

"My visions are about as predictable as shark attacks," She said while walking off "So... semi-predicable," I said as she glared at me again and continued walking, that was until she grabbed the door and jolted her head back I then quickly grabbed her before she hit the ground and carried her back inside and laid her down as I sat next to her.

After a while waiting for her to snap back to her senses I suddenly felt rain drops on my head, I then quickly took of my uniform jacket off and placed it over her to ensure that she wouldn't get wet and just continued waiting in the rain "You know this reminds me of how we came to be," the Wendigo said as I looked over at Wednesday.  "You sure you don't want to tell her?" the Wendigo asked as I just blushed "Even if I did...," I said hesitating a little "She wouldn't care, she's not the type to fall in love," I said as the Wendigo pulled me into my mind state "You'll never know if you never try," "The hell you know about love?" "More than you," he said as I let out a small laugh.  Eventually I snapped out my mind state to find Wednesday awake "So?" I asked her as she got up and handed me my jacket back "I saw the girl from my visions," she said in a little of a shaky voice.

"Anything new you found out?" I ask her as she stares me in the eyes and proceeds to say "Her name is Goody Addams and I believe she's my ancestor from 400 years ago," as I heard this information I suddenly smelt something nearby, I couldn't smell it all that well due to the rain but I recognized the scent.  I followed the scent to where it was coming from as Wednesday just looked at me confused "what is it?" "Shh," was all I said before I saw the creature that Wednesday was talking about and the Wendigo told me about right in front of my face causing me to jump back in shock.  "Follow me!" I said to Wednesday as she followed behind me and tried to ask questions on what was happening but I just ignored her and continued to follow in pursuit of the creature until I looked at its tracks and realized a huge detail "Well, now we know the creature is human," I said to Wednesday as I signaled towards the tracks left by the creature.