Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    The men passing by all stared at the women in transparent clothes on the ground with ill intentions. They didn't care about the women's scolding, and laughed and said, "Why, you can wear it, but we can't see it!"

    " Cut~ Just like you presbyopic old women, we are willing to see it for your face! And we are not happy!" "Do you really think you are a

    Xishi!?"

    "Hahahahaha'''''"

    "You still Don't say it, look at the folds and fat on the stomach, oh no, I'm going to wash my eyes." "I'm going to fuck

    you! When my mother was young, there was a flower in the village, you dog men!" "

    We don't Looks good, just that little bitch Jiang Meng looks good!?"

    "If you have the ability to spend money to see it! A bunch of poor ghosts, no one will give you whoring!"

    Lu Yuan saw a few old women who were still cursing and swearing non-stop. He was so angry that he directly splashed water on the ground, and the mud on the ground quickly splashed several people all over.

    A few neighbors with loud voices poked their heads out to watch the excitement, and a few aunts who were always nagged by these gossip women also ran out.     Seeing the miserable women hiding around, he could n't

    help but say loudly: "Ah, isn't this Aunt Zhang? What's the matter?"

Those who dealt with them, these few old women would fight together every day on weekdays, talking about either the parents of the east or the shortcomings of the west.

    Some of them are honest and responsible, and their lip service is not as good as a few of them, and they are not as good as them.

    Usually, I would swallow it in my stomach after suffering, but now someone has come forward, and they are all laughing from ear to ear.

    There were a few young boys and girls who had been cursed and abused unscrupulously by these people for a long time. Seeing this scene, they quickly took out their mobile phones and took pictures of them.

    Some laughed loudly while taking pictures: "Aunt Zhang, look here, oops, Aunt Zhang is going to protect the front of you, and she is gone."

    "It's not good, Aunt Li, the back of your butt is leaking, hurry up and cover your pants."

    Someone started, and those aunts and aunts who only watched the fun couldn't sit still, imitating the usual tone of a few people and shouting: " Oh, why don't you even wear a bra, Aunt Wang! Who do you want to hook up with!?" "

    Hey, Aunt Li, your lower body is empty~ Your man is so hungry and thirsty!

    " Now, I don’t feel ashamed and panic when I dress like this!"

    "I still have the face to say that little girls don’t take piss to show off their virtues!"

    "Yo yo yo, these old faces, from now on I won’t have it in the future!”

    The women who were almost naked were so ashamed and angry that they couldn’t dodge the water guns, and they didn’t have time to fight with these women who made trouble.

    Finally, one of the plaid and short-sleeved women couldn't help it anymore, "Lin Guofu! You're going to die for my mother!" The others

    also shouted at their own men at the top of their voices. When Lu Yuan heard someone calling Lin Guofu, she screamed The hands stopped.