Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Lu Yuan glanced at the hostile Meng Duoduo, frowned and was about to speak, when a cold voice came from above her head.

    Jiang Xuan was holding a pink insulated lunch box in his hand, and glanced at Meng Duoduo expressionlessly, "What's the matter with you?

    " , you, you..."

    A trace of impatience flashed in Jiang Xuan's eyes, he went straight to sit down next to Lu Yuan, opened the lunch box, and said lightly: "If you don't make it into the top 100 in the monthly exam, next month's snacks All suppers are cancelled."

    Lu Yuan, who smelled the medicinal food and was about to pretend to be full and run away, lost her mind when she heard this, "You! That's too much! You're just jealous that I have more snacks than you! Than you Lovely!"

    Ever since Jiang's father moved to the Lu family, Lu Yuan has been loved by several elders in the family, especially Jiang's father, who has always known that Lu Yuan is greedy, and often learns baking with Qin Shu, Wang and Aunt, and bakes cakes for Lu Yuan Eat as a snack.

    Even when Jiang Meng came home from vacation, she would go into the kitchen to think about some of Lu Yuan's favorite meals, so now Lu Yuan has become the little princess of the whole family.

    He didn't have to worry about his basic necessities, food, housing and transportation. On the contrary, Jiang Xuan, his own son and younger brother, had been forgotten by them for thousands of miles.

    Jiang Xuan filled out a bowl of soup, and didn't raise his eyelids when he said to Lu Yuan, "I'm not jealous that your weight is several digits higher than mine." Upon hearing this, Lu Yuan was so angry that she didn't bring it up

    . This month, she has been doted on by the whole family. If there is a star, if there is a moon, she will naturally gain weight again.

    Last night, Uncle Qin was still talking about controlling her diet, and today Jiang Xuan rushed over with herbal diet.

    "I, what's wrong with my puberty development!! You are just jealous." Lu Yuan yelled angrily.

    "Well, yes, I'm jealous, so I drank the soup first." Jiang Xuan slowly passed a bowl of soup over.

    Seeing Lu Yuan reluctantly took the soup bowl, Jiang Xuan couldn't help laughing. Lu Yuan's food and drink this month were all under his instruction.

    Seeing that she was completely ignored from the beginning to the end, Meng Duoduo couldn't help but get angry, "Jiang Xuan! Did Han Ye have an accident? You did it?!" "What does his accident have to do with me?"

    Jiang Without even looking at Meng Duoduo, he poured another bowl of soup for Lu Yuan.

    "Why doesn't it have anything to do with you? Who doesn't know that you are Lin Shuyan's running dog!" Meng Duoduo's voice was thin and high-pitched, and when she shouted so high, everyone around her fell silent.

    Half a month ago, what Han Ye did has already spread throughout the third grade, and now Meng Duoduo mentioned Lin Shuyan in front of Jiang Yao's gold master, tsk...

    The people around all looked at Jiang Xuan as if they were enjoying the show. If Lu Yuan dumped Jiang Xuan in a fit of anger, they would have a chance!

    What the hell is Lin Shuyan! !

    With a dark face, Lu Yuan tossed the plate at hand, and the soup flew all over Meng Duoduo's expensive dress in an instant, before Meng Duoduo could scream.