Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Hearing the sound, Lu Yuan looked at her short sleeves and jeans, and said in a daze, "It's okay, it's not too cold, sister, you have to work part-time tomorrow, go back to sleep early!" Jiang Meng, "

    . ......"

    Seeing that Lu Yuan was so innocent, Jiang Meng felt a mouthful of blood stuck in his throat after seeing Jiang Xuan, who was smiling like a thief, and couldn't spit it out or swallow it.

    Especially when Jiang Xuan squinted at Jiang Meng with a provocative expression, Jiang Meng was so angry that he gasped for breath, and finally said helplessly, "Xiangzi, go to bed early after finishing, Yuanyuan can't stay up late.

    " On Lu Yuan's waist, she touched her chubby belly, "Understood, go to sleep after finishing these things."

    Lu Yuan fiercely slapped Jiang Yao's hand away, "Don't touch it!"

    "Why?" " Jiang Xuan reluctantly scratched the itchy flesh on Lu Yuan's waist, "You are my fiancée now, my daughter-in-law in the future, and the mother of my child in the future, why can't I exercise my fiancee and husband's rights in advance! ?"

    Lu Yuan's face turned red when she heard Jiang Xuan's shameless words, and she didn't say a word for a long time.

    Finally, Lu Yuan turned her head arrogantly, "You just can't touch it anyway!"

    Jiang Xuan's eyes darkened, and he asked in a deep voice, "Then who can touch it? Huh?"

    Lu Yuan stomped her feet angrily, "Wait for me Let's talk after losing weight!"

    Seeing Lu Yuan's angry look, Jiang Xuan couldn't help but burst out laughing.

    Lu Yuan was very annoyed, "I told you not to touch it, and you are still laughing!! Let go of me, I'm going back to sleep!!"

    Jiang Xuan suppressed the smile on his face, "It's my fault , my daughter-in-law is not fat, but she has a little flesh on her body."

    "You!" Angrily, Lu Yuan pushed Jiang Xuan away and ran up the stairs, shouting to Jiang Xuan: "I won't do it again. Ignore you!!"

    "???" Jiang Xuan ran away before he could react.

    008: "Tsk tsk tsk... There is no cure for a straight man."

    Jiang Xuan glanced at the computer, there was still some work in hand, and when he was done, he frowned in front of the computer for a long time.

    It's been so long since 008 thought he was holding back some big tricks, but Jiang Xuan slowly typed in the search box: how to say beautiful love words, how to coax the wife when she is angry? How to make my daughter-in-law happy? Wait....

    008: [Playing ball, another crazy one. 】

    Netizens listened to my brother's persuasion: Isn't it just a quarrel with my daughter-in-law! Afraid of a hammer! Listen to me, run away from home now! ! Go to the ... canteen to buy a washboard and come back! Kneel at the bedroom door! I don't care what happened to you!

    Netizen lives in vain: Brother upstairs, I have tried the method you mentioned, but the washboard doesn’t work well, and my wife brought out a durian for me, and I’m still sleeping in the utility room What about... [vicissitudes of cigarettes jpg]

    Netizen I'm Mu Baba: Isn't it just to make my daughter-in-law angry! ? What's the big deal, listen to me! Wash yourself to be white and tender, clean up the five people and six people, then spray some perfume, go to the bed, and look in the eyes! The cure is cured!