Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The doctor paused, and replied in a low voice: "The task has been issued at a high price, and the snakehead is looking for it."

    A gloomy look flashed in Jiang Xuan's eyes, "You have delayed it for too long..."

    The doctor felt guilty He lowered his head, "Yes...I'm sorry..."

    "I want definite news in three months at the latest."

    "Yes."

    The setting sun by the window gradually sank, and the afterglow of the setting sun was like three years. Like the previous winter, there was no temperature.

    It has been three years, and he has lived alone for more than 1,100 days in these three years. In these three years, he finally gave up the little kindness in his heart that was brought by Lu Yuan.

    Jiang Xuan stood at the door of the ward for a long time, looking at Lu Yuan's sleeping face in the ward through the glass window, his eyes darkened, "If kindness can't keep you, then what's the use of 'kindness'. "

    When Jiang Meng got the news and hurried to the hospital, Lu Yuan had already fallen asleep again.

    "Yuanzi, Yuanyuan...are you awake?"

    Jiang Xuan didn't look away from Lu Yuan, and responded in a low voice, "Yeah."

    "Doctor...what did they say?"

    "Yuanyuan is in good health, don't worry, she just slept for a long time."

    "But..." Jiang Meng glanced at Jiang Xuan with some hesitation, but in exchange for Jiang Ling's indifferent squint, Jiang Meng He had no choice but to shut his mouth resentfully.

    Ever since Lu Yuan fell into a coma three years ago, she felt that this brother had begun to reveal his true side.

    These years, whenever they asked about Yuanyuan's condition, they would always be blocked by this young man indifferently.

    And this Lu family has completely changed their surname to Jiang in the past three years.

    "You go back, you don't need to tell Dad and Uncle Qin about Yuanyuan waking up."

    "You..."

    Jiang Xuan looked at the pale little man in the ward again, "When Yuanyuan is well, I'll take her home, to our own home." Hearing the sound,

    Jiang Meng hesitated for a moment but still didn't dare to speak, she didn't know What are you afraid of, what are you worried about.

    "Little Ba has become manic again in the past two days. The doctor said that Xiao Ba's health will not be good if this continues..."

    Jiang Ling thought for a while after hearing this, "Take Xiao Ba to the hospital in two days. ...."

    "Yeah." Jiang Meng glanced at Lu Yuan in the room one last time, left without saying anything.

    Jiang Xuan called Asen himself, and changed the room outside Lu Yuan's ward into a small office, as he said, he kept guarding the door.

    The young man took off his school uniform, and a well-tailored suit faded away from his youthful youthfulness. His brows and eyes were full of indelible majesty and gloomyness. "How is the Bai family?

    " After his identity was revealed, the Bai family never cared about him, and let him die on his own outside. Bai Xuemin's shares in the Bai family have been diluted by Bai Ling, and Bai Xuemin has been arguing for divorce for the past two years. Meng Suying has many things against Bai Xuemin, so the two of them are just so stiff."