twenty eight - fazbear entertainment

July 31st 1983.

How the fuck can a restaurant open up so quickly? It hasn't even been a month since the incident yet there was already a new restaurant!

You close one single restaurant, manage to add in an arcade, a couple more animatronics, a new name and suddenly the entire town is there.

What the actual fuck.

The new restaurant going by Freddy Fazbear's literally launched like a day ago and the entire town was rumbling about it. I thought after that incident we would stop talking about the restaurant but no, William fucking Afton decided to open up another one.

I wouldn't have an issue with it, I mean he's a business man but if I have to actually go there, then no way. In no fucking way, am I going to step inside that restaurant.

I don't want to be anywhere near those animatronics.

I don't want to be anywhere near those tables of presents.

I don't want to be anywhere near him.

I'm not able to avoid Michael or Terry but William is the number one person I don't want to be anywhere near. I already see him enough just by entering and exiting Michael's or Henry's house, he terrifies me.

The only people that knew that William was a dangerous man was me and Michael. That means everyone else around William could be putting themselves in serious danger, unless he chose to aim for me or something which sounds heavily unrealistic even if there is those chances.

Michael didn't want to be anywhere near the restaurant either but lately he's been quite busy meaning I should of seen it coming that something big was gonna happen.

B/N was begging grandma to go to the new 'Freddy Fazbear's' because he just wanted to check it out. For once, I actually agreed with grandma about not going but B/N and his stupid manipulation proved us both wrong so now there we were, entering the restaurant acting as if a child didn't just die there.

They weren't the only ones however, majority of the people in the restaurant were acting as the restaurant had previously not been a crime scene.

It was just like it was before, just more chaotic and busy. There were children running around all the over the place, squealing about some kind of new exhibit or animatronics. It was warm and stuffy in the dining area as usual, unhappy workers rushing about with spilled drinks and full plates in their hands. The design had changed slightly, instead of the usual purple and yellow tone to the restaurant, it was replaced with a red and black kind of theme. Children were drawing pictures and sticking them to the wall, quickly giving the restaurant a more friendly look. I immediately came to a stop when I noticed William standing in the corner beside the front counter, his hands behind his back, gazing around the restaurant innocently. Grandma noticed me stop and looked back at me.

"Come on Y/N, let's get a table and order something for your brother, it's been quite an unhappy summer, we all need a small break." She instructed, walking away without me. My feet were stuck to the ground, I couldn't seem to move at all. I was glued, the room unusually becoming more hot than it already was.

I took a deep breath and started walking towards the table that grandma had seated herself at, which happened to be awfully close to William. I swallowed the lump in my throat, my balance awaying for a moment, yelping when suddenly I felt my body crash into someone else's.

"Shit! I'm so sorry." They cursed loudly, their eyes locking onto mine as they grabbed my shoulders to steady me. I raised my eyebrows and smiled.

"Oh! Michael, you're here..." I breathed, glancing around. William was staring right at us with a deadly glare which made me gulp. Mike smiled widely at me, scoffing in misbelief.