𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | just saying, baby | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | surrey, england
andrew's apartment
- december 15th, 2021

"DARLING, ARE you almost ready?" Andrew asked his girlfriend as he stood in his closet, putting his watch on. Sophia sat on the countertop of the sink in Andrew's bathroom, finishing her makeup.

"Yeah, just finishing makeup!" Sophia called back as she covered her lips in a shiny lipgloss. She looked at her reflection before grabbing a hair tie and twirling her hair around, "Messy bun it is."

Walking into the bathroom, Andrew smiled at the sight of his girlfriend. He shook his head, placing his hands on her shoulders, "Baby, why are you sitting on the counter?"

"Because the mirror is too far away." Sophia shrugged as she turned herself around to face him. "I can't believe this is the only decent mirror you have in your apartment."

"I will have a mirror in my bedroom for the next time you come." Andrew promised, kissing the top of her head. "We should get going."

"Let me just grab a jacket." Sophia said as Andrew picked her up off the counter and placing her on the ground.

"You don't have to." Andrew insisted with a small smirk. "I'll just give you mine. Why do you think I bring one?"

•••

real life | surrey, england
some bar idk
- december 15th, 2021

"THESE FRIENDS are all from highschool," Andrew told Sophia as the two of them walked into the bar where they were supposed to meet the group. "We don't have to worry about them telling or anything. They're all old—"

"They're all old?" Sophia cut him off with a teasing grin.

"Yes, they're all old! I'm not old!" Andrew scoffed in disbelief as he wrapped an around the girl's waist. "Do you think an old man could have you begging like you were this morning?"

"Andrew!" Sophia scolded, slapping his arm.

"Just saying, baby," Andrew shrugged, kissing her forehead as the two walked up to the table where Sophia recognized Ben and Hayley.

"Hi, you look great!" Hayley smiled at Sophia as the two hugged. She smirked at the blonde, "We have a lot to talk about."

"What do you mean?" Sophia asked before laughing with the girl. "Maybe things have escalated a bit."

"Hey Soph," Ben greeted whilst hugging the girl. "Drew, introduce your lovely girlfriend to everyone."

•••

social media | instagram
- december 15th, 2021

social media | instagram- december 15th, 2021

@sophialuna: 🥂

@sophialuna: 🥂