Intro

Hi, this is just a bunch of background information!

I will not be taking requests because I'm not active on Wattpad and all of these stories are from my imaginary world I have before I go to sleep. I will be taking ideas from the comments but there is no guarantee (I will credit.)

Some of these stories are influenced by other creators and so I will give credit to them at the top of the chapter.
If there is a story that is similar to a different creator, please tell me so I can credit them as well.

I don't write smut...
Unless I'm feeling silly and goofy
When I do read smut it will be labeled in the title. However, it's only ever mentioned in the story. There is no detail to the smut.

I don't write cheating unless it's an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend break-up type of thing.

Now I love Wattpad creators but some make me stab my eyes out and physically make me cringe so I'm gonna prove to them that you can write stories without them being embarrassing to read.

Anyways, the title is songs that I personally think fit the vibe of the chapter so have fun with that.

————————

Y/n - your name
H/n - his name
C/n - crush name
E/n - enemies name
Bsf/n - best friend's name
SO/n - significant other

I will change this ever so often but there are just the basic ones