Meddle About •bad girl x good boy• (Smut)

Meddle About by Chase Atlantic

The class President turns out to be a rebel and falls for the new student

————————————

I watch as a boy walks into the classroom. "Class...this is h/n hl/n please welcome him to our class." I see his eyes scan the room until to get to mine.

"Have you tour the campus yet?" The professor asked

"No ma'am" he shook his head.

"I see. Y/n can you tour him around the school? We're not learning anything new today." I stood up

"Oh course." I forced a smile. I grab my things before exiting the classroom with h/n

-

'This is too much work' We were walking down the performing art hallway

"And here we have the music class and this is the auditorium. We have orientation here most of the time unless we're in the gym. The gym is where we have our prep rallies." I explained

-

I checked my phone to see the teacher post a new assignment. "Fucking old hag" I removed the cigarette from my mouth. In my peripheral vision, I could see people staring at me. I turn my head more to find my biker friends signaling to head over to them. "Whatever" I ignored them until I saw a guy come out telling me to go over there. "Ugh," I threw down my cigarette and stomped on it before heading over to them.

-

"Hey pres" my secretary, s/n, walked through the door of the classroom that was dedicated to the student council. "I got the papers you wanted me to print out" I got out of my seat and walked up to him

"Thank you" I smiled as he handed me the stack of papers.

"Are they for Mrs. Clark?" "Yeah. Would you like to accompany me?"

He shrugged "Got nothing else to do." We soon started walking to the history hallway. "What's the meeting about today?"

"Nothing we have to concern ourselves with since it's mostly for the 4th years," I told him. We soon stopped in front of Mrs.Clarks classroom and I saw in the window of the entranceway that she wasn't lecturing so I and s/n walked in.

"Oh y/n thank you. You're such a doll. How are you s/n?" She asked

"Good Mrs.Clark, how about you?" S/n responded. They started having a conversation about something so I zoned out. 'I'm tired' I turn my head to see h/n staring at me so I smiled and waved.

H/n's POV

I watched as y/n and a guy walks into my class. 'Who's that?' I wonder

At one point y/n caught me staring at her and so she waved at me. Not long later people around me started talking.

"Who did she wave at?" "I have been blessed" "Dude she didn't even wave at you" "How do you know?"

'Is she that popular?' I thought

"We'll be heading off now. Have a good day Mrs.Clark." Y/n start heading toward to exit

"You too. Thank you." Mrs.Clark went back to her lecture.

Y/n's POV

"You're class president?" H/n sat with me in the library during lunch.

"Yeah" I was doing homework

"How do you get on the student council?"

I turned to him and smiled "Why are you interested?"

"I mean yeah" "Well it's a long process but you get recommended by the teachers and staff, then the other students vote on those who were chosen. But votes are weighted differently with current student council members, whose votes are weighted higher, and non-council members. So you want good grades and being high in the social hierarchy." I explained "but other than that you have to be in extracurriculars"