I'm Yours •Enemies to Lovers• (smut)

I'm Yours- Isabel LaRosa

Inspired by @iimaginestoriessx on Wattpad and @x__i.m.a.g.I.n.e__x on TikTok

Enemies to Lovers by its a 'share one-bed' troupe and they do it.
I WON'T GO INTO DETAIL ABOUT THE 'STUFF'

This is a shorter chapter compared to my other ones.

Please check out those who inspired this chapter and I hope you like it.

!TW! Cussing, mention of sex, and sexual acts

—————

I may have messed up.

Like big time.

I have been avoiding my enemy for a week now and I don't know how long I can keep changing my route to my classes.

And the reason why I have been changing my routes is because I slept with e/n.

The worse part is we were both sober. I can't even blame it on being drunk or forgetting what happened. The day was so clear too.

-

"Great." I sighed as the teacher announced that I and e/n would be sharing a hotel room.

'Who would put two people of the opposite sex in the same room together?' I thought, not saying people of the same sex have to be in the same room with each other. But like come on.

"I guess it's just me and you princess." E/n smiled while walking with his friend.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and turned back to the conversation my friends were having. Something about plans for our free time on the trip. Since we're only staying here for three days and two nights. It makes sense on having a plan for what we wanted to do.

-

I opened the hotel room with my card key to see a couch, a fridge, a tv, a door leading to the bathroom, a nightstand, and a single bed. "I'm taking the bed." E/n said behind me, making me jump. 'When did he get here?'

"I'll sleep on the couch." Not fighting with him as I put my bags down next to the couch and grabbed the items I would need to take a shower. "I'm taking a shower first." I walked into the bathroom.

-

"You're no fun" e/n pouted from the bed while I was getting ready to sleep on the couch.

"What? You wanted me to sleep with you or something?" I teased

"As if" he laughed and turned away from me. I slowly drifted off to sleep but later was awakened when I had a dream of being strangled by a snake. Once I woke up I saw it was 8 in the morning and I was now on the bed with e/n's arms wrapped around my waist. 'What the hell?' I tried to get up but e/n held me tighter.

"E/n" I call out his name but that only makes E/n nudge his head into my shoulder more.

"It's too early" he complained

"You realize this is y/n right?" I questioned making sure he wasn't confusing me for someone else.

"Shut up y/n. You're so fucking loud." He complained

"Just get off of me already." I tried to escape again.

"Y/n I swear if you try to leave one more time I'll fuck you so hard you can't even get up." He stated

'I-' I didn't know whether to be flustered or disgusted but I was overwhelmed.

"Please left go e/n" I plead which I guess worked because he let go. I walk to the both room and got ready questioning what just happened.