3

FEBRUARY 6TH
1:00Pm

                                Milayana

It was still fairly early in the afternoon

It was still fairly early in the afternoon. Milayana finally awakened from her slumber. She rolled over sitting up on the bed as the sun shined through her window. Grabbing her phone she seen multiple missed calls from Jayshawn as well as two text messages from her bestfriend sayori.

Deciding to ignore the calls from Jay I clicked on the message thread between me and sayori.

Evil Twin😈🫶🏽

Bitch wake up we need to hit the mall to find some fits for tomorrow night.

Sent at 12:25Pm

I'm coming to pick you up at 2:30 be dressed Ik you take long. 🙄

Sent at 12:27Pm

I laughed to myself, before replying to her that I'll be ready when she gets here.

I got up from the bed to head into my bathroom , walking over to my frameless walk in shower. I slowly turned the knob to hot before removing my clothing and stepping in. One thing about me ima take a hot steaming shower.

I grabbed my African net sponge along with my lavender & rose scented native body wash. I scrubbed my body for a good 20 minutes before rinsing off and stepping out to dry off.

Heading over to the sink I grabbed my cera ve exfoliating face wash applying it evenly onto my skin. Letting it sit for 15 minutes.

I then grabbed my tooth brush and crest charcoal toothpaste brushing my teeth & my tongue until it was time to rinse my face off.

I reached over and grabbed my face towel to dry my face before applying my face serum as well as my cera ve moisturizer. 

Heading back into my room I walked over into my closet picking out a simple fit since we would just be going to the mall.

I decided on a yellow sweatsuit from the gap with my black Uggs being that it was still cold in New York . I headed back in my room putting on my undergarments and applying baby oil gel all over my body.

"Damn I look good" I said to myself as I look at my outfit in my bathroom mirror.  I quickly take a pic before checking my phone to look at the time.

  I quickly take a pic before checking my phone to look at the time