8

Manhattan , New York Vons penthouse 1:30AM

Vons penthouse
1:30AM

The sound of laughter died down as the silver elevator doors opened . They stepped out walking into vons apartment.

"Damn it look like a tornado ran thru this bitch" durk exclaimed. Eyeing the place up and down.

"The fuck happened in here" booka said with confusion written all over his face.

From what von could see his entire apartment was destroyed. He walked into the living room, he saw broken glass scattered all over the floor and feathers from his pillows everywhere.

The couch was covered in mustard and the music plaques that were previously displayed above the fireplace were now lying on the floor, as if they had been crushed by a blunt force.

He knew Asian was foul but not this foul. It seem like everyday she found new ways to push his buttons and test his patience. He tried so very hard to put his alter ego "v.roy" behind him but in this case she had already went too far.

Chuckling to himself.

"She done fucked up" he muttered.

Von wasn't even mad at the mess she made he was more so mad at the fact that she thought she could play with him like he was bitch.

Stepping over the broken glass , von walked down the hall towards his master bedroom.

Leaving durk , booka & muwop in the living room to clean up what they could for him.

Flicking the light switch on he sat down on his king sized bed. He pulled out his phone before dialing his sister's number.

One thing about von he didn't like putting his hands on women. But that didn't stop him from getting his sister to beat your ass if he needed her to.

After the third ring a very tired Kayla answered.

"Boy do you know what time it is ?" Kayla questioned.

" sorry fa waking you it's just I need you to beat this bitch ass fa me " von said as he laid back on his bed.

"Dayvon I know you didn't call me damn near 2 in the morning to beat somebody up " Kayla said annoyed.

"So no?" He questioned a little disappointed in her response.

"I mean ima do it but you couldn't wait until I was awake ?" Kayla said .

"The bitch trashed my whole crib , I couldn't wait into the morning to tell you, da way my anger set up I'm ready to make sum shake right na" von said.

" wait Asian ?" Kayla said surprised.

Von knew that kayla wasn't fond of asian at all. If it wasn't for him she would've been beat her ass.

"I'm giving you the green light k" von said sitting back up on his bed.

"Book my flight" was the only thing kayla said before hanging up the phone.