49

Good morning 💕 I'm currently watching the Melly trial and why did the judge deny him a mistrial Smh.

But anyway I hope y'all have a very productive day 💕 Free melly!!

But anyway I hope y'all have a very productive day  💕 Free melly!!

A FEW MONTHS LATER

The atmosphere above was filled with a sense of sadness as light droplets of rain made contact with the hard surface layer of concrete. The day had finally arrived causing everyone to feel anxious and on edge.

Nobody was fully ready or prepared for what was about to take place today. Milayana was feeling overwhelmed with nerves but she understood that it was important to remain emotionally resilient in order to provide Von with the support he needed today.

Even though he had been putting up a facade that everything was alright,she could sense that he too was filled with concern about what will happen in the court room. She was unsure of what actions she would take if the verdict from either the jury or judge were to determine that he was guilty.

Milayana looked out of the window focusing her gaze on the cars on the other side of the highway which seemed to be stuck in a traffic jam. As she was lost in her thoughts a gentle hold on her right thigh drew her attention back to reality.

She looked in Von's direction meeting his gaze which held little to no emotion. She took note of his appearance noticing that he was wearing a white long sleeve Thom Browne button down shirt with grey slacks.

The blazer he wore had a shade of grey and also featured their distinctive four stripes on the left arm. The shoes on his feet were Givenchy 4G sneakers in an all white colorway. which had been a gift from her specifically for the occasion that they were currently experiencing.

It was crucial for him to leave a favorable impression on the judge's mind by wearing an appropriate outfit.

His black & blonde shoulder length locs had been styled into a ponytail with some strands left hanging in the front. Among all of the hairstyles he sported this was her personal favorite. It had the ability to enhance his facial structure which she loved so much.

"I see the worry all on yo' face ima be good ma I promise" He reached out and took hold of her hand bringing it up to his lips where he planted two kisses gently on the back of it

Milayana let out a heavy sigh deeply disliking the fact that he possessed the ability to effortlessly read her thoughts and feelings. She paused for a brief moment pursing her lips together before proceeding to speak.

"I know I'm supposed to be thinking positive but my mind isn't capable of that right now" she started

"To be realistic there are two possible outcomes that could happen today and I'm not emotionally prepared to hear the verdict Von" she went on