27

This chapter is longggg😭 just a little something for my appreciation

This chapter is longggg😭 just a little something for my appreciation. Thank you guys for 10k reads 🥳🥳

April 5th
2:30PM

"Awww this is so beautiful von, she's going to love it" Sayori cooed as von showed her a promise ring from jewelry unlimited.

Von had been contemplating about it for a while now, and he knew that he wanted to take their relationship to the next level. He wanted to make it official by asking Milayana to be his girlfriend.

Von firmly believes that love cannot be dictated by time. Despite them only knowing each other for 3 months he never felt that love was a forced emotion.

In fact, he was certain that she was the one for him. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that he was gradually but surely falling in love with her. In the midst of the current situation he just wanted to take her mind off it.

"You think so ?" He spoke as he examined the 10.56 ct vvs1 ring

"Yes! she's literally going to cry she's such a softy when it comes to things like this" sayori spoke while chuckling

"I just wanted to thank you though, despite all the drama my bestfriend really likes you"

She added in.

Von looked at her with a small smile forming on his lips

" I like ha lil ass too , shit I think I love ha" he admitted

His words rang with a sense of sincerity

Sayori looked at him with wide eyes. It had only been 3 months but who was she to judge..she was slowly feeling the same way towards Muwop.

"Just please do me a favor," she said

"and don't break her heart. I wouldn't want to have to break my foot in your ass"

The gravity of her words hung heavily in the air. It was evident that she cared deeply about her friend and didn't want to see her get hurt.

Von's eyes were glued to the shimmering ring before him as he waved Sayori off. As he looked around the decorated hotel room, it was impossible not to be impressed and grateful for the effort Sayori had put into creating such a beautiful ambiance.