immortality.

The Elementals are a powerful source, many believe that it doesn't have a life other than being a power but one human boy proved them wrong.

The boy proved to them who didn't believe, made them have a personality.

Made them have a life.

Yet, they never realized what will happen to the boy.

Until now that they realize that their kind master could die at anytime and they can't predict it or prevent it.

It's the human lifespan.

How they wish that their master had immortality like them—

Immortality.

Immortality to most is a gift of where you will live without ever worrying about dying but to them, it's a curse.

Though they are not living beings, they still have immortality due to being a source of power to others.

How they wished they could die along with Boboiboy.

But he wouldn't want that now would he? He want them to live a happy life, reminding them many times that they have a long journey ahead of them.

The Elements refused to do so without him, but he once said to them,

"Wherever you go, I'll be there with you."

So they believed it.

Many years passed and now here they are by the deathbed of their master who is old yet bruised.

"Master, please— live longer!" The nature element cried out while being supported by the light element.

"I am sorry.. I can't."

"Please—"

"I hope to see you in my next life."

Then a loud and constant beep scared them all, they could feel their human body starting to fade away with the life of their former master.

Boboiboy.

--------------------------------------

That'll be all for me for this oneshot!

Sorry if I've been gone for a long time, I am mostly active on AO3 with a new fandom!

Also sorry for this short oneshot, just thought I could inform you with this that I am mostly active on a different platform.

<3

-R