Chapter 6

Mason's POV

I surprisingly didn't skip the school today, it doesn't happen very often, so I'm very proud of myself.

This happened because today is one of the two days that school is closed, it's Saturday.

But that doesn't mean that I can't be proud of myself.

"Hey, I just realised that I haven't skipped even an hour of school today." I say to dad, when I enter the living room of our house, seeking some company.

"That's great. I wander why?" He asks sarcastically.

"I don't know, I think I'm becoming one of the people that don't miss school at all." I say with a smirk.

"Well, I hope you will keep it up at the days when you actually go to school." He says.

"Yeah, we'll see." I say, already knowing that it's won't be happening.

"I don't know why you don't like school, if I could go there, it would be my favourite thing to do." Oliver says, from the other couch, I didn't even realise that he was there.

"You're saying this just because you don't know how it is in high school, believe me, you wouldn't like it, I don't think I know anyone who does." I tell him.

"Well, if going there would mean that I can go outside of our pack lands, then I'm sure I would have enjoyed it, at least on the way there." He argues.

"We will take you outside of the pack lands one day, after you meet your mate." Day says, hoping to give Oliver something that he can look forward to.

It's sad that he can't go outside of the pack lands, usually the Omegas get the permission to go outside when they find their mate.

But that doesn't happen every time, to get this permission, Omega's mate has to be an experienced warrior.

That means that he has to complete the basic training, that all the warriors are expected to complete.

The training starts when a male werewolf is sixteen, and it usually is completed by the age of twenty five.

And, that means that Oliver will have to wait at least until he's seventeen to go outside.

I don't know when my birthday is, since I was found in the woods about fourteen years ago.

So, we have decided that we will celebrate my birthday exactly in the middle of the year, and that is the date that I will be starting my own training.

Also, women have very small wolves, so they're not allowed to go deep into the forest, but since their human can be easily compared to a normal human, that means that they are absolutely allowed to attend high school, and to go outside pack lands into the city.

"Yeah, we will take you outside when we will be allowed to." Papa says, as he enters the living room, effectively pulling me out of my thoughts.

He sits on the couch next to me, and he looks at Oliver, who doesn't look very happy about that.

I wouldn't be either.