Chapter 10

Mason's POV

I walk into the house, and I go straight up the stairs, and into my room to take a shower.

I like to run, especially in my wolf form, but I do hate the smell of sweat that comes with it.

I finish the shower quickly, and decide to dress into some boxers, but then I realise that I don't have any left in the bathroom.

I leave the towel in the bathroom since my bathroom is connected to my room, where my boxers are, so no one will see me.

I leave the bathroom, and almost fall when I see that papa is sitting on my bed waiting on me.

"Why are you back so late?" Papa asks, looking into his phone, and not realising that I don't have any clothes on.

I quickly walk to the other side of my room to get some boxers.

"I was on the run with Greyson." I say, as I'm putting them on.

When I'm done, I look at papa, hoping that he isn't paying me any attention, but I don't have such a luck, he's already looking at me, with his tongue licking his lips.

"Don't look at me like that." I say.

"Like how you looked at me and your dad, when we were mating?" He asks, and I blush slightly.

"I wasn't." I tell him.

"Of course not." He says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I got bored, everyone's already sleeping." He says, before shrugging.

I go towards my bed, and I lay down on it, too tired from the run to stay on my feet for much longer.

Papa looks at me for a while, before he lays down next to me.

"Do you want to cuddle?" He asks me, and I consider it for a while, before I nod in agreement.

I move closer to him, and he wraps his arms around me, to pull me closer, we lay like that for about half an hour, with some light conversation, before I start to fall asleep.

But papa decides that it's not time for sleep yet.

"Want a massage?" He asks, and I nod, hoping that he will let me sleep through it.

He goes to the bathroom, and he comes back with my shower gel, then he flips me on my stomach before sitting on my legs, and he starts the massage.

I didn't expect it to be good, but I'm surprised that I can say that it actually feels good.

I try my hardest to not fall asleep, hoping to feel much more of this massage.

He continues for a few more minutes, and then he takes a piece of paper to get the gel off of me.

I groan at the loss of the nice feeling the massage brought, and he chuckles at me, before flipping me once again, and he kisses me on the lips.

"I will massage you more sometime soon, I'm tired." He says, before kissing me again.

I kiss him back, and soon we are making out on my bed, we continue for I don't even know how long, until the door swings open, making us jump apart.

We both look at the door, and papa swears under his breath, when we see that it's dad.

"What's going on here?" He asks, sounding annoyed.