The freed beast

Lambert put the key in the keyhole and unlocked the cage and the creature ran at the lamb and pounced on top of him. The red crown was about to turn into a sword but like lightning the creature grabbed the red crown before it could make its way to Lambert's hand.
Lambert and the red crown desperately tried to get back together but the creature had them both in an iron grip. "Give me back the red crown please I need it!"
Lambert begged the creature. Normally he wouldn't act like this if someone stole something from him especially if it was something important like the red crown! But Lambert couldn't use his curse abilities because he's out of fervour and the creature has the red crown so begging is his last resort.

The creature just stared silently at Lambert with no emotion while Lambert stared at the creature with fear in his eyes. Lambert was unable to tell what kind of animal the creature was because it was night now the only light that was visible was the moonlight shining behind them. The creature brought its face closer to the lamb's face and stared at the lamb's eyes like it was trying to see into Lambert's soul. Suddenly the creature placed its snout in Lambert's wool and deeply sniffed it then gave the red crown back to Lambert and made its way deeper into the woods.

Lambert quickly got back on his feet and grabbed the red crown that turned into a sword and aimed it where the creature disappeared to. The Lamb ran out of the area and decided to cut his crusades short and teleported back to his cult where he can get some rest.