I'm his breakfast

Cara awoke at 6:15 in the morning, her eyes darting around the unfamiliar ceiling.

She turned her head slowly, her gaze settling on Andy, who was sleeping beside her.

He was shirtless, revealing the tattoos that ran down his chest. His hair was tousled and covered his face, and Cara watched him sleep peacefully.

As she remembered the events of the previous night, fear washed over her, and she knew that she needed to leave before Andy woke up.

Gently pulling the covers off of her, Cara realized that she was only in her bra and underwear.

She tiptoed around the bed, her eyes darting back to Andy to see if he was awake.

Her breath became shaky as she turned the doorknob as quietly as possible.

With a quiet click, Cara successfully opened the door, and the cold air from the hallway brushed over her.

She tiptoed down the hall, her heart racing as she noticed that the balcony door was wide open. It must have been open all night, she thought.

Looking around, she saw her clothes lying on the couch.

She had no idea if she and Andy had sex or not, and she desperately hoped that they hadn't.

Not like this.

Cara quickly threw on her dress, grabbed her heels, and fled the apartment without looking back.

As Cara left the building, she quickly pulled out her phone to order an Uber to pick her up.

Suddenly, a car pulled up right in front of her, and she was stunned.

The window rolled down, and a man said, "For Andy."

Cara's eyes opened wide in shock. She looked behind her and saw Andy leaning on the door that went inside the front entrance.

They both looked at each other, and suddenly Andy walked back up to his apartment in silence.

Cara was surprised and didn't know what to do.

"Andy?" the driver said again.

"Yes," she whispered, opening the passenger door and getting inside.